By Anonymous - 04/05/2011 21:53 - Ireland

Today, I was getting funny looks all day. When I got home I realised that I was interrupted while doing my make-up this morning and completely forgot to fill in my second eye brow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 953
You deserved it 28 774

Same thing different taste

Top comments

theyd be giving u weird looks anyway u have drawn on eyebrows! not attractive sorry

Comments

well that's what u get for being stupid and shaved ur eyebrows why the hell do ppl decide to draw them on

Unless I've missed out on some 'cool new fashion trend', I'm not aware of anyone shaving their eyebrows.

ImaMonsterRawr 0

I know tons who shave off there eyebrows just to draw them in, in so weird color like pink or blue >.<

chammi 0

54, I can see that happening.

I agree with #54 although I haven't seen anybody with blue or pink eyebrows..I knew a girl who just shaved off her eyebrows and made tattoo lines instead at the same color as before, her reason: I was bored tweezing them! :P

I believe your definition of uni-brow is wrong.

SpazzyJazzy325 0
Shadow_Phantom 26

YDI for having drawn-on eyebrows.

wow they just stared! they shoulda said somehing!!!

I don't know why some people are so against makeup, like filling in an eyebrow or using mascara. I know a lady that if she didn't do these things, it would look like she had no eyebrows/eyelashes because she's really fair-skinned with light hair. I understand not liking when someone cakes it on to the point where it doesn't look natural anymore, but if the person is just using it to enhance or bring out their features or to cover up imperfections (blemishes, scars and what not), then I don't really see what the problem is.

skateking133 0

That's it right there - "to cover up imperfections". Women are too concerned with their appearances, the small little things, than with the big picture. As a man, I know that I don't pick apart every little detail in a woman's appearance. if a girl can carry herself with confidence, to me it doesn't matter what she looks like. The sexiest attribute a girl can have in my mind is being comfortable with herself.

nurse2b2012 0

#65, I agree! And I'm pretty sure people have the wrong idea here. Filling in your eyebrows and drawing them on are two completely different things. Drawing them on is what most of them are thinking.. But what OP means is she actually FILLED in her eyebrows. Some women don't have super thick eyebrows and have bare spots in them. So to make them look thicker, one would fill them in with a shadow or brow pencil. In no way does filling in your brows involve shaving them off! So she's not crazy!

Not all men are like you though; I'm not saying ALL men are assholes, but a lot of them are. And it's people like them that make women not want to show their fully natural self.

cool517 1

Halloween fist place you idiot!!

downnout85 0

I will never understand why women pluck their eyebrows off just to draw them on again.

Lol I know what you mean! One day, I had gray eyeliner and mascara on one eye and the other I got distracted with something else and never finished... embarrassing! ;)