By Anonymous - 08/12/2010 02:38 - United States

Today, I was extremely constipated. This is a side effect of the medication I take to alleviate my stomach condition. Due to this same condition I can't eat much roughage. We have no laxatives or stool softeners, and I have been shitting bricks for three days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 574
You deserved it 3 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Br00talsex 0

atleast when you tell people you shit brix, you're telling the truth.

Comments

mz_booty 0

and you can't go buy anthink because??

BadasS14 0

maybe he's broke...or has no common sense..?

I love how everyone immediately says "well go buy laxatives" as though everyone always has money. There are some times when I am lucky to be able to scrounge together 50 cents for myself after paying for the things that have to be paid for such as my phone. OP I feel for you and I things will get better for you soon.

if the OP was that short on money, I'm sure it would have made it into the FML. Like, "and I can't afford laxatives" rather than "we have no laxatives". I'd say the same thing: go buy laxatives. Go without something for a week so you can afford the damn laxatives if you have to. Clearly your health is more important than another week's phone credit or whatever other non-essential items 99% of western society buys.

if you consider yourphone bill to be more important than medicine you need, you need to reassess your priorities

RedPillSucks 31

Also, if they can afford the other medication they're taking, they can probably afford laxatives.

schwancy 2

I bet Drano will clean out your system.

mylifesucksserio 15

ever heard of going out and BUYING laxatives or stool softeners?

Kenny vs. Spenny? Prune juice, flsxseed and bran = you pooping your brains out.

I hardly think he could do it in a "jiffy". Unless he was the fastest son of a bitch to ever live, moving faster than the speed of light.