By breakfast tea - 07/04/2012 19:30 - Hong Kong - Central District

Today, I was escorted out of the building for getting in a scuffle at my anger management class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 716
You deserved it 28 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meeting official: Please introduce yourself. OP: I'm Bob. Official: Now tell us why you're here. OP: No. Official: I said do it! OP: NO! **** YOU! Official: That's it! It's on, asshole!

Comments

It appears like those classes aren't working very well for you.

BunBunBabe 8

Well you sure showed them you don't have an anger problem... Wait no you didn't

Well you're sure great at being funny...Wait no you aren't.

Looks like someone wasn't doing their job then. It's not your fault OP, with anger, sometimes people just can't control themselves.

it's an anger MANAGEMENT class. the whole point is to learn how to control your anger.

...You know, if this is truly a problem that cannot be resolved the only humane thing to do would be to put him down...He would be a constant risk to society is his current state, and since its not his fault and it cannot be controlled we really need to look at end of life options. Feel better OP?

Ironi much? It doesn't look like the class did you any good, so you should probably try to get your money refunded :)

Not sure if trying to type irony, or ironic...........

I don't allways type ironi, but when I do, I mean irony

Meeting official: Please introduce yourself. OP: I'm Bob. Official: Now tell us why you're here. OP: No. Official: I said do it! OP: NO! **** YOU! Official: That's it! It's on, asshole!

Thanks 70, I just thought of an old famous line.... "Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?!" haha, I miss those days.

I thought that's what they were there to help you with. They're not doing a great job...

That's normal though. Who hasn't done that?;)

mintcar 9

If anything thing, this should've reassured you that you need this class.