By Anonymous - 04/11/2010 19:07 - United States

Today, I was eating lunch at McDonald's when an older man sat down at the table next to me and told me I was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. I'm a 20 year old man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 996
You deserved it 5 867

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh, just take the compliment. The last time someone told me that I was a beautiful girl, it was my acting teacher. Sadly, we weren't in a theatre class, or a school at all. Repressed memories... *shudder*

Before anything give him a BJ and get some cash and jewelry and then tell him you are a guy. "Today, I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. After she gave me a ******** and I gave her some jewelry she said she was a man."

Comments

Fortuitous 0

On the bright side, if you can't find the perfect girl, now you know where to look for comfort!

leelee12_fml 0

hahhaa at least you know you make a pretty woman (:

ericherr1 7

Were you wearing sweatpants that had a slogan written across your ass, and one of those terrible, "trendy" rhinestone t-shirts?

Fresh4416 0

YDI for eating at McDonalds. you should try eating at a place that serves FOOD! McDonalds is all chemicals. even their cheese is nothing that comes from a cow. watch Supersize me or Fast food Nation for proof. OR keep eating there and watch yourself get fat.

Dude, McDonalds has Megamind toys with their happy meals; you know that's kick ass.

I agree mcdonalds is disgusting, greasy fat thats what the base of all their food is made of

Octain 13

Seriously? Almost everything is fattening. You just have to limit yourself, it's not like he specified that he ate McDonalds EVERYDAY. And what does McDonalds have to do with creepy older men? You can find those just about anywhere.

Agree with #1, if you look feminine and don't like it, try to change that. Maybe the old man was senile, but it's far more likely you need to get haircut, grow a little facial hair, and take off that damn dress! FTCB.

mona_is_here 10

OP, pm me, I love guys with feminine features! ;)

#21 Haha. I actually do, too. :P *High-fives you through the internet*

We watched Super Size me last year in my math class (math. what? But yeah, math.) It. Was. Disgusting. ._.

nocanhaz 4

that's why if your gunna buy McDonalds food you don't stay in the building especially if your alone