By goodmorning - 07/09/2014 13:45 - United States - Nashville

Today, I was eating a bowl of cereal and noticed something float to the top. On closer inspection, it turned out to be a mouse turd. I had already eaten half the bowl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 688
You deserved it 4 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a great and nutritious way to start the day

amberv61 22

Technically I wouldn't feel anything because you know I would be dead

Comments

cadillacgal79 32

Time to throw out all the other boxes of cereal....

ber4fun 23

Did you at least have some orange juice with your Poop Loops?

Chocolate chips too sweeten up the morning!

Sue the company because of a mouse in your house ******** in your cereal? Yeah, that lawsuit would go far.

MichellinMan 20

You're all ******* stupid. There is no god damn way a mouse would get into that cereal unless OP left the bag wide open and lying down. While the lawsuit wouldn't go far, his comment makes sense. You guys are the idiots.

Considering mice can flatten themselves to about a 1/4", and they can squeeze through the vents in a car, pretty sure it wouldn't take much to get into a box of cereal, even if it wasn't wide open and lying on its side. When they want food, they'll find a way to get in.

HeadlessSparrow 20

*in Cleveland Brown's voice* That's nasty.

That's what happens when you don't close the box after you finish using it.

Unfortunately, closing the box doesn't keep the mice out.

Just because you close the box doesn't mean the mice can't get into it. They can chew through cardboard.

well... let's just hope there wasn't more than one mouse turd.

The 194 people who said YDI are heartless. That's disgusting! I'm so sorry OP