By goodmorning - 07/09/2014 13:45 - United States - Nashville

Today, I was eating a bowl of cereal and noticed something float to the top. On closer inspection, it turned out to be a mouse turd. I had already eaten half the bowl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 690
You deserved it 4 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a great and nutritious way to start the day

amberv61 22

Technically I wouldn't feel anything because you know I would be dead

Comments

martin8337 35

Check the cabinet or pantry where you store you cereal for cracks on the wall ir flooring. A mouse can get through a crack about a quarter inch wide and a hole about the size of a dime. If that's the case seal the crack/hole. And set traps if the old school trap use peanut butter, cheese does not work. Good luck.

Solid advice. Some people aren't realizing it like the "SUE!" comment, but like you said, the problem's probably on OP's end and not the company's. OP, you'd want to deal with a mouse problem soon if you have one. Besides chewing through things, they can leave behind rather unpleasant surprises like you experienced. What's even worse is the urine. They can seriously ruin things if they have their way for a long enough time.

cryssycakesx3 22

so, we used peanut butter on the trap, along with a few other things and the mouse just ate it off, essentially making himself a pet. so then we put out a glue trap. it was gone the next day. I think I feel worse about that than the snap trap.

Let me try again. "That's doodoo baby" Dave chapelle

How did you know it was mouse turd? Nor rat turn or one of the other rodent turds? Or does mouse turd taste different...?

Accidentally hit YDI. Sorry! You really don't :

No "shitty situation" comments yet? I'm disappointed.

The FDA or whatever the whole grains company is allows up to a certain amount of dead bugs / rat hairs in their cereal before it becomes unsanitary

rat turd high fiber... good for breakfast .

yuck. just like my.cat ******** in my rice krispies. hope you threw out the cereal. sorry op

I hate when stuff like that happen. It happened with an ant ?