By saltinawound - 05/03/2009 06:38 - United States

Today, I was dumped by my boyfriend of almost a year because he was no longer sexually attracted to me because I'm "overweight," even though I only weigh 130 pounds. Afterward I went to my friend's house and sat in an old wooden chair. It broke into pieces as soon as I sat down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 94 097
You deserved it 9 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

awe, you poor thing! im so sorry to hear that!!!!!! you are NOT overweight. Screw that guy! Theres someone much better out there for you!

l33tm0nk3y 0

Ouch...what a dick. And that chair just had to go and be the icing on the excrement cake, huh? That's rough.

Comments

my god what an asshole! you are SO not overweight! that chair must've been old or already broken some

iammeanttolive 0

It's amazing how superficial and incredibly shallow some of you are. Looks should not be more important than one's personality. Physical attraction is good, but it isn't everything. What he did to you was really low. You are definitely not 'fat' as others have said. Which reminds me, a girl shouldn't have to change herself to please a guy. If the guy doesn't like her for who she is, he can get his ass another girl. Simple as that. He obviously wasn't worth your time if he breaks up with you with that stupid shit excuse. He deserves a bitchslap.

andrewcx 0

yeah, pretty much what everyone else is saying. 130 pounds is not overweight at all, even for a very short girl. you should plan it out to where you see him some time soon, but wear an unbelievably sexy black dress.

nekoteikouji 0

130 is overweight unless u're 6 feet tall

No its not. The average weight for a girl whose 5'6 is 120-140 lbs.

and what is your weight, 77? 130 is well under the American average, and certainly healthy unless she is a midget. "According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the average U.S. woman is 5' 3.7 (162 centimeters) tall and weighs 152 pounds (69 kilograms). This corresponds to a Body Mass Index of 26.3 kilograms/meters², which is slightly less than the average man's. " http://www.wonderquest.com/size-women-us.htm

mikemike20 0

maybe your scale is in kilograms?

Girls who are 5'6'' and lower should weigh no more than 120 and that's pushing it. Otherwise it's not aesthetically pleasing, putting "healthy" aside. Those extra 10-20 pounds a person is capable of losing will make them no less healthy then they were with them.

Uh, wrong. According to the BMI chart, the healthy weight for a female at 5'1 is around 130 lbs. And even that could be debated. Honestly, the best thing to do is to ask your doctor, as he or she will most likely know more about your personal nutritional needs and whatnot. So can we stop pulling numbers out of our asses now?

so.... according to #78, the average woman is about 3 in. shorter than me and 20 lbs more than me? wow. i know i am skinny, but.. come on. i think the average is overweight somewhat.