By saltinawound - 05/03/2009 06:38 - United States

Today, I was dumped by my boyfriend of almost a year because he was no longer sexually attracted to me because I'm "overweight," even though I only weigh 130 pounds. Afterward I went to my friend's house and sat in an old wooden chair. It broke into pieces as soon as I sat down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 94 097
You deserved it 9 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

awe, you poor thing! im so sorry to hear that!!!!!! you are NOT overweight. Screw that guy! Theres someone much better out there for you!

l33tm0nk3y 0

Ouch...what a dick. And that chair just had to go and be the icing on the excrement cake, huh? That's rough.

Comments

Aviator_fml 0

@ 52 - Who said anything about obligation? How do you lack even basic reading comprehension? One does things for the other person in the relationship because there is a sense of mutual happiness. If it's a compatible couple, what the one person wants isn't going to make the other particularly uncomfortable. The fact that you use the phrase "shallow love" reveals your fundamentally glib and ignorant nature. So you have an accurate definition of true love, based on your vast experience with it? Feel free to provide it. You'll have outdone some of the great philosophical minds of the last 2000 years. I may be a "tool" in your eyes, but that's only because my views threaten your insecurities. However, you're certainly a pretentious, clueless loser. @ 53 - lol @ 75 Guess what, that's exactly what her boyfriend did. He dumped her, and probably got himself another girl. Funny how that works. @ 108 If those are your standards, you should stick to them. And there's nothing wrong with that. Just know that you won't meet that many people that fit them. By the way, I do fit the bill, and while the face/penis thing came naturally, I had to work for the ripped/accomplished parts. Do you know anything about hard work? Judging from your whiny, over-the-top, ad hominem response, I'd guess probably not. Have fun being alone.

That would totally piss me off. Good riddance, good luck to him finding an even skinnier girl friend, lol.

fillmyheart028 0

Waaaait wait wait. Who said she was short? Never did she mention that she was short. She should have told us how tall she was... It would've been much more helpful to debate what's overweight or not IF we had her actual height. Now, I'm 5'9 and I don't know how much I weigh. So, let me go weigh myself right now lol. Okay, yeah. I'm 142 lbs. It doesn't matter how tall you are, in my mind at least. I think that any girl who is 130 lbs. shouldn't even consider herself over weight. And any guy who would say that to a girl in the first place is a complete jerk. and #117 about #108 -- hahaha I agree. You tell em' :P

#105: High five!! :) #108: AND he should be super good at techniques too ;-). #117 probably has that too, on top of being a perfect guy and sooo respectful to women and unpretentious.

000001 0

What a douche. Thank God you're not together anymore. You deserve a whole lot better than his stupid ass.

Sweetstuff 0

ok, ur boyfriend is a jerk for just saying that ur overweight, and btw, ur not even close!!!! Thats tiny!

xoxoliz 0

its okay! im 5'5 and weight 130 and i am by no means fat!!

hahahah i agree with #119, i think your scale is lying to you too.