By saltinawound - 05/03/2009 06:38 - United States

Today, I was dumped by my boyfriend of almost a year because he was no longer sexually attracted to me because I'm "overweight," even though I only weigh 130 pounds. Afterward I went to my friend's house and sat in an old wooden chair. It broke into pieces as soon as I sat down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 94 097
You deserved it 9 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

awe, you poor thing! im so sorry to hear that!!!!!! you are NOT overweight. Screw that guy! Theres someone much better out there for you!

l33tm0nk3y 0

Ouch...what a dick. And that chair just had to go and be the icing on the excrement cake, huh? That's rough.

Comments

greenfairy_fml 0

actually, 47, in the 21st century a girl isn't obligated to change her appearance because a guy tells her to. "the realist?" more like the "tool." just because you've never experienced love that isn't shallow doesn't mean we're all as pathetic. 130 is not overweight, OP. Your ex needs a serious lesson in maturity.

astroG 0

F anyone who agreed with him, that's ridiculous!

#47: I totally agree, but he could have had a good talk with her in a diplomatic way before he just dumped her and stuff. If you're a healthy couple, it seems to me you try to work problems out by actually *talking* about things and trying to find solutions. (well, that's assuming the guy didn't, FMLs don't give a lot in the way of context.) Also, speaking of the physical aspect of things, you talk like it's just a matter of looks and where/how your body fat sits. Well, I'd say it's about charisma and "presence" too. When people are happy, they give off a certain vibe, same when they feel beautiful, whatever their appearance might be, or when they're in love. I know good-looking people (by mainstream standards) who spoil their beauty by walking, looking etc. in a very insecure way, and I know people who're not very good-looking but have great presence and it has a definite beauty. There's this girl I know who's very definitely obese, doesn't give a shit about it and has a great personality and sense of humour, well you'd be surprised of her success with men. I find an extreme example is Barack Obama, when you look at his face objectively he's really not that handsome but with his incredible charisma and self-confidence, you'd think he's the hottest, most handsome guy ever.

Oh, please. I weigh a lot more than you and I'm not fat. Don't let it get to you, he's full of shit and you deserve someone much better.

deedee124 0

the guy is an idiot. u deserve some1 who will love all 130 lbs of u. ps! THTS NOT OVERWEIGHT!! i cant tell u the last time i saw tht on a scale!

guacala 0

#17: "i weigh 130, too, but I'm 5'10", so it hangs a little differently." hmmm #17 if you're 130 lbs and 5'10" then you're almost clinically underweight. legit. that would put your body mass index at 18.7 ("healthy" being 18.5-24.9, and "underweight" being 18.5 and less). i'm not saying that's anything bad, but it's damnn close to actually being unhealthy for you. i'm not sure what you mean when you say it "hangs a little differently", bc it sounds like you don't have much healthy body fat to "hang" at all.. justtt saying-- stay healthy! and i mean that as un-rudely as possible

i think its safe to say that people who side with the girl are fat, and with the guy normal. its not his fault hes not attracted to her...

lol take the hint! Jk I'm pretty sure your smokin' hot

#47 hit it spot on, the body is just as much part of the person as is the personality