By dumbluck - 16/03/2011 06:54 - United States

Today, I was driving in stop and go traffic and passed two accidents in the process. I got nervous and decided to change routes to avoid getting hit. As I was trying to find an alternative route on my GPS, I rear-ended the car in front of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 315
You deserved it 56 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Idiots like you contribute to the traffic problems. Don't drive.

ulicksam 0

Your name should be dumbfuck, not dumbluck.

Comments

Who else knew what was FML was going to be after reading the first sentence?

And you're a smart writer. As for the OP, totally deserved.

Hehe, I remember when Lexus debuted the new "auto-parallel-parking system," Audi aired a commercial of a quiet neighborhood, then some distant engine roaring, getting louder, then an Audi A4 does a handbrake turn into a parallel parking spot perfectly, and the text at the bottom of the screen says, "Audi. For people who can park themselves."

My dad's GPS won't let him reroute while moving, which sucks because often he wants to do it while my mom is driving and he's a passenger, but fortunately my GPS lets me do this. However, I only do it when it's safe, not when I'm in stop-and-go traffic. I hate to even glance down at the A/C controls when I'm in stop-and-go traffic, since the situation is always changing. My GPS also has one-touch rerouting, which is pretty nice. It will find me cheap gas on-the-go, plus let me check e-mail. And with a 10" screen, I don't need to squint at some crappy 3.5" screen as I'm driving at 60 MPH. I did have to cut a hole in my dashboard to fit my GPS (it's an iPad in case you haven't figured that out yet), but that's alright by me.

probably not a good idea to read emails while driving though. just saying

ov614 0

Congratulations, you're a dipshit!

sensboltsfan84 4

It's your own dsmn fault for not pulling over to deal with your gps. You deserved it for being an idiot