By cunting cunts - 29/05/2012 17:10 - United Kingdom - Northolt

Today, I was driving home, when some kid on a motorbike shot in front of me from the pavement, almost running me off the road. When I confronted him, he screamed, "Watch where you're going next time!" If I could flush every last one of these human turds from the toilet of life, I would. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 524
You deserved it 3 471

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PuffDaddy395 3

Very cleverly worded, my friend. Well done.

kickuwithmyfist 1

Comments

tehdarkness 21

Ugh, I'm getting real sick of hating the world with douchebags too.

I ******* love this FML!!!! Aaaahhhhh!!! Omg i can't say how amazing what the OP said was!!!

unknown_user5566 26

The Toilet of Life is indeed a deep and wise symbol for the youth of our generation. It's nearly the new "Circle of Life". Quick, OP, patent that shit.

PYLrulz 17

If it was legal to just whip out an AK-47 on some of those assholes in those rice rockets, I would. I was going to Philly a few weeks back, and anybody from there knows that the Schuylkill Expressway is one of the shittest roads to drive on. As I was driving, these two idiots on some rice rockets came screaming by, scared the living shit outta me. Too bad I didn't drive further down the road to see if their guts got splattered.

I hate pedestrian bastards who think they own the road and the sidewalk

unknown_user5566 26

It wasn't a pedestrian. Side note- technically speaking, pedestrians DO own the sidewalk.

CheshireHalli 19

Kylee, I think he's saying like "They think they own both the sidewalk and the road." Might be wrong, but that's how I interpreted it.

unknown_user5566 26

104- Could be, but regardless, the FML wasn't about a pedestrian. That was my main point. :)

unknown_user5566 26

63- Totally. Driving like a normal person and posting a humorous story for the enjoyment of others is a very solid reason for thinking OP should be flushed down the figurative toilet of life.

Bob_Cat_fml 14

So you hate all bikers because the few you know drive madly ? Then I hate all car-drivers because one of them nearly rolled over me the other day. Cars shouldn't be allowed on the road, seriously.

That metaphor deserves a round of applause... I'd start a slow clap, but no one would join in and then I'd be awkward turtle.

tildoorf84 7
mycatsaysmeow 7

Hit him lightly with your car, then drive away. If the insurance company finds you, deny that you hit him but explain that you saw him driving recklessly, and imply that he is a liar committing insurance fraud. Your insurance company will probably gladly deny the claim.