By cunting cunts - 29/05/2012 17:10 - United Kingdom - Northolt

Today, I was driving home, when some kid on a motorbike shot in front of me from the pavement, almost running me off the road. When I confronted him, he screamed, "Watch where you're going next time!" If I could flush every last one of these human turds from the toilet of life, I would. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 524
You deserved it 3 471

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PuffDaddy395 3

Very cleverly worded, my friend. Well done.

kickuwithmyfist 1

Comments

Hindsight is 20 -20, you had your chance, no guts, no glory.

S'alright mate, natural selection will eventually do the job so you don't have to.

That just means your A whipped bitch....

Just find a Death Note, then you'll have the power to be Light Yagami and rid the world of all these assholes.

Next time you should swerve towards him and say 'watch where you are going next time!'

**** u. Waste of life asshole. U seem like the kind of bitch that drives while on ur phone and puts everyone else's life in danger

For what? For posting his story? You're first...

You should've waited for him to come back and set up the old "rope around the tree" trick that you pull once they get close to knock them off.

**** you asshole. I ride and have to be extra cautious cuz of assholes like u not paying attention like the retards that killed 2 of my friends cuz their text messages were more important than someone else's life.

Holy crap you're stupid. I love how you just take the bikers side, without any regard for the fact *they* were oblivious to another driver on the road about to accidentally smoke them. The biker is lucky they *didn't* get hit by being a ******* idiot. Fyl, OP.

Just take care of your own turds, they sound lethal enough.