By Anonymous - 27/03/2009 04:41 - United States

Today, I was driving home from swim practice with my mom. I glance over and see my brother's hot friend who I've been secretly in love with forever. He waved to me, and excitedly I waved back. I then hear my mom say "You're gonna die when you see how bad you look right now." FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 616
You deserved it 5 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thisisnotmyname 0

lol No one looks pretty after swim practice. I always looked horrid.

hahaha oh well, at least he still waved?

Comments

AHAHAA. That sucks... Dont worry you guys will end up being together..

Flora_fml 6

Your mom is seriously ****** up for saying that to her child.

hahaha wow, don't you hate it when you have a conversation with the guy you like and you're all happy and then you go home and there's something in your teeth or you forget that your friend drew on your face or something like that? hahaha. don't worry about it, i bet he put two and two together that you were going home from swim practice. trust me, none of us look cute after swim team.

Aish_fml 0

I agree with #13. And I'm sure you didn't look THAT bad for him to still wave at you. Plus, you're guaranteed to see him again if you've loved him forever, just make sure you look drop-dead gorgeous next time...

tieshthegreat 0

#1 If you looked that bad(or if he cared you looked that bad), he wouldnt have waved. #2 She was just being honest. You would have still been screaming FML if you got home, saw how horrible you looked in the mirror, then realized she didnt let you know you looked like that.

it would be more of an fml if he looked at you and cringed

Aish_fml 0

well if this is a FML moment I hope you two never sleep together. Most of the time when you wake up in the morning your hair is all over the place, your breath smells and you have crusties in your eyes. Very attractive, you know. Honestly the guy waved at you and regardless probably could tell you didn't look your best. Who cares if you can put on your face. I'd rather see what you look like au natural to see the true you and this guy did. He still waved.

fantome_fml 0

At least she was honest, now you know.

If he waved then he probably saw something he liked and if that is the case then you are lucky.