By Anonymous - 02/09/2015 13:29 - United Kingdom

Today, I was diagnosed with depression. My girlfriend's idea of consoling me was to break up with me because she can't date a "psycho". FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 776
You deserved it 2 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TomeDr 24

You don't need her. You need someone who is a lot more compassionate.

Thats crazy. Im so sorry, not much of a loss if that was her reason for breaking up with you.

Comments

tash901 31

I'm sorry but you are definitely better off with out her! Depression is a difficult illness you are not a "psyco" in anyway. You will get there!

mka123 0

I am sorry to hear that. My husband did the same thing to me, after 14 years of marriage. It is important to know that you aren't alone, there are millions of people fighting. Personally, I think she is the one with the issues if she couldn't deal.

Yikes, she needs some education, stat! Sorry, OP D: It is good for the long run that you are no longer with her, but it sucks that it hurts now :(

Erm, you do realise that depression is not the same as your ex, right? Depression does not equal anger issues or any kind of danger. I do not think it is at all helpful for you to compare your situation with this one.

I've battled my demons my whole life. I've been in the situation from your post before. The beliefs about mental health need the change. OP, if you need a non-judgmental ear, please, feel free to message me anytime.

liquidpwnage 15

I'm in the depression boat too buddy. Don't worry, you'll find someone who actually appreciates and cats about you, then it will almost be like you aren't depressed.

Once again I question the intelligence of people and my idea that people are actually getting better than they were in the 50s

I actually recently read something that said the average teen of this generation is under more stress than that of an adult from the 50s

She sounds like a chashpercentt. better 8ff without her!! sorry dude

She's a ******* idiot. I'm sorry but you'll probably feel better later without her.