By dinapar - 14/07/2009 14:02 - Canada

Today, I was cuddling with my boyfriend watching a movie, my boyfriend then leans in and says: "You know, you're my favourite girlfriend." I then jokingly responded by saying: "You say that like I'm not the only girlfriend you have right now." I hate being right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 947
You deserved it 4 966

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OUCH. Sorry Honey. At least you were his favorite?

slem_fml 0

People click on that button for fun I swear.

Comments

Hahaha I play the favorite game all the time, but I certainly don't have extra boyfriends on the side. It's just ridiculous. The fact that he was honest, and the remark even had context though is just hilarious.

wow what a jerk. just tell him he's ur least favorite boyfriend.

hahha my dad does that to me all the time. he tells him i'm his favorite daughter. and i'm like what?

k4tii 0

Oh my god? My dad does that all the time!! And I'm an only child. "and I'm like what?" too :D

Oh my god, like you're both obliviously stupid.

seb12992 0

Gee, I wonder if you should breakup with him?

I pressed FYL, but depending on how many other girlfriends he had, he was either sneakier than James Bond or you were incredibly blind. I'm going for the latter. Next time, keep your eyes open.

That's what my thought was. I mean, jesus, how can people really have multiple girlfriends? The whole spending time with them, keeping them oblivious of each other, etc would seem to be impossible to keep up for very long. Unless as you said the girls were really stupid.

Something like this happened to a friend of mine. He would go from one girl to the next throughout the week, using the excuse that he had to work and study for his MCATs for med school. A few weeks into the relationship, he didn't show up when he was supposed to... Turns out he was seeing several different girls, but at the cost of not graduating college on time and getting really poor grades. Obviously, he's not going to med school.

I hope you stood up and kicked him square in the junk.

woahhx 0

...well at least your... his favorite? :| hun; dump his ass.

if u had a ring wit a big ass rock on it, u shud have punched him in the face