By ughhh123456789 - 15/07/2009 22:23 - United States

Today, I was cleaning my old neighbor's bathroom, because he asked me to and I didn't want to be rude. Plus, I was getting paid. He told me to "get the floor pearly white." So I scrubbed, and scrubbed, and scrubbed. Turns out the floor tiles are naturally a dull yellowish. I didn't get paid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 728
You deserved it 5 813

Same thing different taste

Top comments

peter_man 0

lesson: don't trust people when they ask you to clean things to a specific color.

Comments

fxdxhk90 0

Feel free to throw eggs and toilet paper at his house. Seriously, he deserves it.

russianredgirl 0
6SiC6Magg0tKnot 0

YDI for being a gold digging moron. Don't expect money handed out to you.

This kinda reminds me of family guy when chris's neighbour hewbert(I think) trys to rape him. The only dif is that you're a girl!! Anyway that's a bummer, be more observant next time...

Yes, clearly the only difference...what??

Yeah, those were my exact thoughts #37.

Yes, elderly paedophile tries to rape young boy And elderly person refused to pay young girl for cleaning his bathroom They practically the same situation!

Becauuuse, her creepy old man neighbour is just another hewbert... DUUH. Jeez, America has some stupid ones.

America has some stupid ones? Sounds like wherever you're from is full of village idiots. Your comparison to the Family Guy episode didn't make sense. Perhaps next time you could either a) Explain yourself better, b) Compare two things that are actually similar, or c) Refrain from being a complete moron. Let's look at the facts, shall we? OP bitches about having to clean a bathroom and then doesn't get paid for it. You say "this kinda reminds me of that Family Guy episode when Hewbert tries to rape that kid." And then proceed to claim that the only difference is the kid is a guy. Clearly, you need to brush up on your English skills. I missed the part where the OP said the guy tried to rape her. Try not to be a complete moron next time. DUHHHHHH.

I gotta feeling that tonights gonna be a good that tonights gonna be a good night that tonights gonna be a good good night...HAHA I like that song

ithedarkknight 0

Are you serious lol... he didnt pay you... i didnt vote YDI but YDI for being so weak... stand up for yourself if you did the work you should get paid for it... lol if my girl told me that what am i saying my girlfriend would never be cleaning no ones bathroom before that il do it... no offense but i kinda feel sorry for you know i know you most of really needed the money for it to come that... you having to clean your neighbors floor... sheesh lmao now i feel like it is a fml

Feeling a little incoherent tonight? Maybe your next post will be something people who speak English will understand. Good luck! (Punctuation is your friend)

ithedarkknight 0

Unfortunately I dont go around reading peoples comments to grammar check them. Last time i checked this was a website to talk about peoples problems not a website to be graded on. Get a life and stop dick riding other peoples comments bitch...