By NocturnalFox - 25/08/2015 19:46 - Czech Republic - Plzen

Today, I went on a first date with my crush. Right before the date, I noticed a monstrous pimple in the middle of my forehead. I covered it with make-up, but it was still visible. The guy spent the whole evening laughing at me and telling me that I look like an unicorn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 916
You deserved it 2 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry to hear that OP, but if he is that inconsiderate and is willing to make fun of something that is a completely natural process, maybe he doesn't deserve you.

At least he wasn't staring at your boobs...sorry OP.

Comments

Sorry to hear that OP, but if he is that inconsiderate and is willing to make fun of something that is a completely natural process, maybe he doesn't deserve you.

He sounds like a completely insensitive child. Not so much of a crush now I assume?

A07 48

I think you meant to ask "don't you mean ex crush?"

michaelaranda 28

Considering that this is ops crush, op might have had a few conversations with him before the date and ops crush might just think this was just friendly banter. Of course, if ops crush was doing this mean spirited, then that totally sucks and sorry op.

Or just unnoticed typos on a keyboard…

JustinJK 21

This reminds of an argument I had with my friend over whether it's "an fml" or "a fml". I still think it's an fml.

PePziNL 20

You pronounce it "Eff-em-elle", starting with an e-sound, so it's "an FML", imo. Compare it with FBI-agent, that would be "an" also.

joeyl2008 29

You should have just said you were Hindu.

A07 48

Because converting to Hinduism is so much easier than just admitting to having a pimple.

At least he wasn't staring at your boobs...sorry OP.

I don't know... At least if he was staring at her boobs it would show some form of attraction. This just suggests he's a tosser.

No, he's pretty funny. I have a huge nose, I point it out and make people laugh, I say go with the flow and don't take things personally.

Why would you want to be with him anyway? Sounds like you dodged a bullet, OP.

hehe1996 15

He sounds very insensitive OP, you can do better.

I hate everyone. Hope the next person is better OP. I'm surprised you didn't get up and leave actually.

You should have went along with it and told him you have magical powers.