By ughhh123456789 - 15/07/2009 22:23 - United States

Today, I was cleaning my old neighbor's bathroom, because he asked me to and I didn't want to be rude. Plus, I was getting paid. He told me to "get the floor pearly white." So I scrubbed, and scrubbed, and scrubbed. Turns out the floor tiles are naturally a dull yellowish. I didn't get paid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 728
You deserved it 5 813

Same thing different taste

Top comments

peter_man 0

lesson: don't trust people when they ask you to clean things to a specific color.

Comments

olisykes_ 0

BOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO! Wow, your life shit. I feel so sorry for you! You had to clean tiles for no pay! OMFG!!!!!!!!! The horror!!!!!

shewasalmost18 0

BILLY MAYS HERE FOR MIGHTY SHINE! JUST TAKE THE MIGHTY SHINE SPONGE OUT OF THE CASE AND RUB ON ANY SURFACE. NOTICE THE COLOR CHANGES WHEN THE DIRT IS LIFTED OFF THE GROUND! OLDER HOUSEHOLD BRANDS DON'T DO THE JOB BUT WITH MIGHTY SHINE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! CALL NOW AND WE WILL SEND YOU 2 MIGHTY SHINES. A $40 DOLLAR PRICE FOR 2 EASY PAYMENTS OF 19.99!

prettykitty123 0

Sorry I have to much self respect to clean where someone *****. Its not arrogant I just have pride and standards.

prettykitty123 0

Sorry I have to much self respect to clean where someone *****. Its not arrogant I just have pride and standards.

LysssNysss 1

That's arrogance. Just because of no self-respect you should clean a bathroom. She was being nice and making a few bucks. You're just saying, "Oh, I'm too good for cleaning other peoples bathroom." Arrogant bitch.

There's a funny youtube video about stuff like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

Abirys 0

Lol FYL I bet they were white when he bought them.... You must be in missouri

LovingCFK 8

use bleach! or baking soda...

I would shit all over shit floot and paint a ******* picture of a dick to get back at him. Or I'd beat his shit in. Whatever works for you.

This is exploitation. Secede from this greedy **** immediately.