By Anonymous - 27/12/2010 16:28 - United States

Today, I was being driven to get my wisdom teeth removed and I was panicking all the way there. When we got to the office, I was told that I'd been brought in on the wrong day, and that I have to do this all over again tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 184
You deserved it 8 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"do this all over again" what? driving there? ooooh scary.

F the parents lives. They are stuck with the kid forever and have to live with the embarrassment and guilt that they are clearly failing in some way at parenting.

Comments

ignore the rude people. I had all 4 of mine removed last week. I was so scared my heart was racing at 125! They put me to sleep and was finished in a half hour. There wasn't much pain other than discomfort and even then you get good meds. Just make sure you follow post op directives!

Hey, many people are scared of the dentist, and getting your wisdoms out is unpleasant at best. But when you type 'I'd been brought in on the wrong day' it sounds like you're passing the buck for getting the day wrong. You need to be responsible for reading your appointment correctly, not the driver who is giving up their time to help you out. Hope you learned from this for the future. And try to relax about the teeth, it'll all be over before you know it.

andrewsap 0

the painkillers are amazing! you don't feel a thing anyways..they knock your ass out anyways.

don't worry, it only hurts if you let it.

It's not that bad ,you will be fine.

The anticipation is worse than the actual event so I understand what a let down it is to mentally prep yourself then find your relief has been postponed. I won't say it's easy because some people have complications and everyone's pain threshhold is different. But I think I can safely say that it won't be as bad as you're imagining it will be. Still, YDI for not keeping track of your appointments. You made things a little harder on yourself.

haha I HATE going to the dentist but I already got mine done so FYL!!!