By Anonymous - 27/12/2010 16:28 - United States

Today, I was being driven to get my wisdom teeth removed and I was panicking all the way there. When we got to the office, I was told that I'd been brought in on the wrong day, and that I have to do this all over again tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 184
You deserved it 8 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"do this all over again" what? driving there? ooooh scary.

F the parents lives. They are stuck with the kid forever and have to live with the embarrassment and guilt that they are clearly failing in some way at parenting.

Comments

Oh, suck it up. I'm 14 and just got mine removed yesterday, the 27th and I'm fine.

HA! I don't have any, at all. They don't even show up in the x-rays, it's not that they just haven't come in yet. (:

crazy the exact same thing happened to me haha

Uvabunchies 0

So all you have to do is, like, freak out and be nervous again?? Well, all I'm gonna say is, at least teeth don't freak you out in general and then, after you got your wisdom teeth removed, I'm gonna guess you didn't break out in hives on your face, neck/chest, back, arms, and legs with a swollen face because you're allergic to (both) of the antibotics you have to take to prevent any infections from occuring and will now forever have to wear a medical bracelet because you're allergic to two major anitbotics. Yeah, your life is really ******.

nikkkkkiii 7

I don't see the problem here. I'd be happy if I were you. Think of it more as another 24 pain-free hours you get.

I don't know about how it is in America, but I doubt you have worse (teeth) doctors than over here, and removing teeths aren't really painfull. I took my wisdomteeth last year and the drugs I got made me feel almost nothing of it, atleast I don't remember it hurt...