By notacreep - 16/05/2009 08:39 - United States

Today, I was at the mall with my girlfriend's family. Her 7 year old brother told me he was feeling sad, so I tried to give him a pat on the back, but it turns out he had a bruise there. He yelled out "don't touch me there!" In the middle of the mall. Now her parents think I'm a pedophile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 197
You deserved it 4 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shiie 0

This is exactly the reason the world is a sick place. Lay one finger on a kid, insta-pedostamp.

Haha .. that's excellent.. i love the world

Comments

Rawrrr14 0

Kids. I hope you explained, I'm sure they'll understand.

mynameisnotjudie 0

I agree with #8. Also, if her family isn't composed of over-protective, close-minded idiots, you should be good with the whole explaining thing.

They don't think you're a pedo. The last line is the only thing that makes the FML worth posting, and therefore you had to put that. How do I know this? Because you know about the bruise, which means the situation was explained, which means you just accidentally slapped a kid with a bruise on his back and he cried. Maybe you just want to be called a pedophile?

I'm concerned about that hidden bruise and the fact that's he's sad... Hmmm. Watch him closely! I'm just saying...

YDI Coz u were trying to show off!!

tem1997 0

How was he trying to show off? He was trying to comfort the kid... Just saying, that doesn't make any sense.

why you dont slap kids. they have guns now. #7 gtfo. if nobody was so worried about pedos then how the **** would any get found out?

How hard did you PAT him on the back?

idontgiveone 0

I think #7 meant that instead of going after the real pedo's, people point at the innocent ones (if u get what i mean) and thats how no pedos would get find out cos then if people just do that, its like pedos are actually blending in the background.

The way that kid yelled, I think you uncovered a family's dirty little secret. That kid probably IS being abused at home. Hope he was examined by the cops/hospital.