By Laundrylady - 18/08/2009 20:52 - United States

Today, I was at the laundromat doing my clothes when I noticed a cute guy next to me. I tried to be a ninja and sneak my sock into his basket so I could start a conversation with him. He saw me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 473
You deserved it 71 486

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the **** kind of conversation are you going to start with a sock in his basket? "Oh hey I accidentally put this sock in your basket my name is crazy bitch, its nice to meet you!"

Jacks_Penguin 0

YDI for not knowing how to start conversations without pulling stupid stunts.

Comments

ElMundio87 0

#31 I'm surprised there isn't some sort of profanity filter for username creation here. I hope you get banned.

Please how this is a fml. I mean it was like a 2 second barely embarrising moment in front of a random guy you don't know.

fakkumairaifu 14
AntiChrist7 0

You should have used a bra, not a sock

Jarlais 0

not a good fml at all...mods needs to tighten up a bit

Wow.. that's only a tiny bit creepy.. Why not go up to him like a normal person instead of trying to sneak your clothes into his basket..

uhm.. #173 & #174! O_O what a long ass comment! jeez its jus an FML. didnt need to go all technical and w/e on them! JEEZ. x_x

babycankles 0

Why not grow up a little & just speak. It's pretty pointless trying to get someone to notice you. They'll notice you more if you SAY something. Socks aren't conversation starters.

unused_account 0

@173: "Stop saying things like "Ninja" or anything else lame, geeky, pathetic, ******* annoying, gokey related (whatever the hell gokey means), or anything ******* japanese or anime. It makes guys want to shoot you through the forehead." I'm Japanese, I speak it, and I love anime/manga. So, here's pretty much what you're saying: "If you speak Japanese, or say anything related to Japan, you're annoying and guys will hate you." Actually, I live here in the States and a lot of American men love me-despite my heritage and love for my country. OP: I think that was a silly move you made, but I thought it was cute~! If I was a man, I would really love what you did. However, being a ninja was considered shameful. I'm sure you didn't know that, though, so I'm not going to give you a hard time.