By gpistas - 23/05/2010 06:08 - United States

Today, I was at dentist to get impressions made. The hygienist put way too much of the plaster stuff on the press. She put it in my mouth and asked if I was okay, I shook my head no and promptly vomited. It sat at the back of my throat and I could not spit it out until the plaster hardened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 808
You deserved it 3 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

smiley_ily 0

eww, that's just gross, fyl.

Comments

randz92190 0

I work as a dental assistant and that had happened to me before. Some people just have a really bad gag reflex and putting anything in the roof of their mouths makes them gag. So actually, it is possible #102. And it sucks for us. But the hygienist should have taken precautions..

on 1000 days to die someone throws up with duct tape over their mouth and it went back down their lungs

Haha it's most likely the hygienist who does it, and we don't take it out because if we take it out before it hardens, then there was no point in you throwing up. I used to let them tilt their head forward to get the puke out, but we're taught not to remove the impression until it's hard. Cuz otherwise we just have to do it again and you'll puke again.

oh my god I ******* hate those. always make me gag like crazy. that sucks OP

FYL. I had impressions done twice before, and I know what it's like. Dentists are kinda stupid like that sometimes.

FYL. I had impressions done twice before, and I know what it's like. Dentists are kinda stupid like that sometimes.

kids with braces do that about once a month, suck it up and grow a pair.

You only get them when your getting new braces dumbass.

You also get it when you have to get your retainer made.

I remember plaster, gagged and almost choked. Never getting braces again. You have 100% sympathy from me.