By ILTali - 03/03/2009 23:00 - United States

Today, I was at a party and we were all playing Seven Minutes in Heaven. It was my crush's turn to spin the bottle so my heart started pounding. The bottle pointed towards me! Then my crush said, "With her it'd be 'Seven Minutes in Hell'. Just skip me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 121 808
You deserved it 8 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aww, what an ass hole! :[ You're better than him =D

musu_fml 0

Look at the good side: now you know he's a prick, you can stop wasting your time having a crush on him, and turn your attention on someone who's actually NICE.

Comments

King_of_Kings 3

i like the way #9 thinks. a bottle wouldnt do much damage though. my weapon of choice would be a sledgehammer.

thinkpink 0

#12...Yeah, that could work, but it'd just be all the more ironic using the bottle.

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but a good comeback line would have been "well good.. I didn't want to catch herpes anyway" But yes, at least you know he is a douche so you can ignore him now.

King_of_Kings 3

hey #13 AKA thinkpink, i see what you mean by the ironic part of using the bottle. thats a good idea. but a sledgehammer is much better. think about it. if the guy knows your after him, and your chasing him and he runs into a room with one of those metal doors and your locked out. what will get you through that metal door? the bottle or the sledgehammer? thats just a theory, but it somewhat illustrates my point about a sledgehammer being a better weapon.

well_this_sucks 0

Jeez, I remember when I was 12 (the oldest anyone should ever play 7 minutes in heaven), that would have been unfortunate for about two days till I forgot about it. Why don't you go back to Blue's Clue's or some other shit like that, wait till you have some actual problems, then come back here in about four years.

If you were playing 7 minutes in heaven when you were twelve, there is something seriously wrong with you.

King_of_Kings 3

lmfao #18. i will second that

musu_fml 0

#11: eleven minutes in heaven is now seven minutes in heaven, due to the state of the economy. :P

King_of_Kings 3