By Anonymous - 01/07/2013 14:39 - United States

Today, I realized that getting wasted before finals is not a good idea. I sat down in the test hall, reached into my bag for a pencil, and found instead three baby carrots and a spoon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 673
You deserved it 64 693

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you actually thought it was a good idea before?

How would this possibly not be your fault?

Comments

So you actually thought it was a good idea before?

Damian95 16

Come on now. Maybe he just wanted some snacks?

shibeep 12

OP you sound like you need more vegetables anyways

apparently 10k people agreed with OP.... I agree with "you actually expect sympathy?"

Your pic matched perfectly with your comment! Things like this make my day...

But...why would you get drunk before your final?

perdix 29

#2, because he studied drunk. There's a phenomenon called State-Dependent Learning which means that the state in which you learn something has to be the same state during the test. I used to know guys in college who did this. When they were sober, they didn't know shit. Maybe they could do it in school, but I don't think it flew in real workplaces.

haha I took ap psychology this year in high school and learned about many phenomena, including that one. Our teacher said ap psych will ruin our lives and she was not wrong...

upallnight11 19

YOLO is why he SHOULD NOT have. If you only live once, make somethig of yourself. Be remembered! Be different! Don't just be another dumb **** that no one gives a shit whether you live or die.

How would this possibly not be your fault?

Poorly. Turns out this was the FOUR baby carrots test.

Also, she needed a fork for extra credit.

CammyGal 26

Why would you ever think that would be a good idea?

tintaroja 14

You might try getting high, is better that wasted!

MzZombicidal 36

"I was gonna go to class before I got high. I could have cheated and I could have passed, but then I got high. Now, I'm taking it next semester and I know why: because I got high, because I got high, because I got high."

tintaroja 14

That wasnt my experience and i still use it to complete my workload and helps with my fibromyalgya. Getting high might get you slower but in the verbal area you become more fluent and creative. Everyone is so prude here. It's has been tested that marijuana doesnt impair your skills like alcohol does!

MzZombicidal 36

That's funny, because you're typing like you may be a bit impaired. For the record, I'm no where near being a prude when it comes to marijuana or alcohol and I still wouldn't be under the influence of either when it came to academics.

You could hang out with Mac and Devin at the high school

Agreed. I did so much better in school when I smoked. It helps me focus.

Well you certainly wasted that opportunity.

Your drunken munchies are far too healthy.

Redoxx_fml 22

Try to get a trade before the test starts, I'm sure at least one student in there is starving, half the girls I know don't eat breakfast before class anyways!