By atomwolf - 09/12/2016 17:01 - United Kingdom - Southampton

Today, I wanted to work out the volume of my penis and did so on the first piece of paper I could find on my desk. After I finished the calculations I realized that the other side of the paper was in fact my school report. It's the only copy I have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 998
You deserved it 12 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You'd have to be so ******* bored/baked out of your mind to decide to find the volume of your penis.

YDI for putting something like that on a piece of paper without checking the other side first, especially since you'd (probably) recently done a school report in your work space.

Comments

That would just get him the AREA of his penis.

So I'm at lunch reading these comments and I got to yours and snorted so hard now people are looking at me and I can't contain my laughter. Well said and timed, hahaha

Today, I read an FML that really deserved a YDI. Too bad the options were 1) Yes your life sucks, and 2) It could've happened to me. FML

melana09 19

Check to see if there is a copying machine somewhere close by. Only suggestion I have for you.

Vp = (pi/4)Ds^2*Ls + (1/2)(pi/6)Dh^3 Was that so ... hard? Be careful with your unit, um, I mean units.

I have no idea kind of equation that is for but the volume of a cylinder is Base Area times Height or, Pi×Radius squared × height.

Well I interested if your calculations were worth messing up the paper...

Unless you wrote "Volume of my Penis" above it, is anyone really going to know? I don't look at calculations and say "Yes, he was clearly trying to find the volume of his penis."

My question is why is this the worst thing? I mean its just a bunch of math and scribble numbers on the back, right? There's not actual writing on it.. Right..?

How come no one has asked whether this was the flaccid or erect volume?