By wetqueefa - 03/02/2013 09:58 - United States - Union City

Today, I walked in on my mom drenched in tears, barely able to speak. I ran to get her some tissues and a nice cup of tea to calm her down. After a few minutes of sitting in silence, I asked her if she wanted to talk about what happened. She watched an episode of Gossip Girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 886
You deserved it 3 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm all for being immersed in films and series and stuff, really getting emotions out; catharsis and all that... But Gossip Girl?

Comments

How old is she? It might be a hormonal thing. We ladies can't always control when we cry, you know.

Yes, I understood that. I'm saying depending on how old she is she might be experiencing a hormonal shift like menopause.

and I have a cat. thanks for the useless information.

sometimes the smallest things hit you right in the feelings.. you're a great son for taking care of her like that:)

challan 19

Sounds like you need to run and get her reeses peanut butter cups and midol.

She was probably crying about how bad it was

It's normal, OP. I'd be crying, too… … of boredom!

Steve95401 49

I would also be crying for having spent an hour of my life that I'll never get back watching "Gossip Girl".

hryffff 11

Aw well at least your a good daughter Oops son sorry!!! Mistake

hryffff 11

Sorry okay! I had to do the edit thing and I didn't know you could back space! God people are so rude!

o come on the just TV shows. I don't see any reason to get all teary eyed distraught over an episode. there's a difference between reality and fiction she needs to learn it

Haven't you ever cried at the end of a movie? Or a good book? Sometimes these things just hit us in certain ways.

You added absolutely nothing, just by telling you that you added nothing, I'd say i've contributed more to this FML. Your comment should be an FML in itself.

At least she commented the FML. Not like you.

Silent_Thrill 17

Or you and me. We should all be ashamed of ourselves!

What? I just found it funny which is the point of FML.

now now guys this girls obviously like 12 with less brain cells than her age be nice.

Well at least your mom knows that she has a shoulder to cry on! Good job of being supportive, although I could think of more dramatic reasons to. Oh well, maybe she had a bad day on top of watching a sad episode?