By wetqueefa - 03/02/2013 09:58 - United States - Union City

Today, I walked in on my mom drenched in tears, barely able to speak. I ran to get her some tissues and a nice cup of tea to calm her down. After a few minutes of sitting in silence, I asked her if she wanted to talk about what happened. She watched an episode of Gossip Girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 886
You deserved it 3 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm all for being immersed in films and series and stuff, really getting emotions out; catharsis and all that... But Gossip Girl?

Comments

Hey, some of those episodes get me all teary-eyed.

I read OP's name first and expected a completely different king of fml. Now the name is just confusing me.

Some gossip girl episodes do give a legitimate reason to cry. But still... FYL

Suaria 38

This just makes me sad...I used to be a fan of Gossip Girl and never once did I cry over it. I personally believe Gossip Girl is stupid and dumb. Why do people even watch it?

72 why don't you ask yourself? You used to watch it

saying the person with a Justin beiber picture?

Some people.need to rethink their priorities!

I'm all for being immersed in films and series and stuff, really getting emotions out; catharsis and all that... But Gossip Girl?

ChannySai 7

Cry with her, watch them together.

Then she'll probably cry because her mom actually watched the show and cried about it.

I feel for you, some of my family members have horrible taste too. :/

I'd cry too if I sat through an episode of that. What a waste if time.

So that's why your picture is of an engine light, broke down from even attempting to watch it haha

No. I would never attempt something so foolish.

I tried and failed haha, I never watched the show so I don't even know what exactly it is or about. Everything I'm hearing about it, I don't think I'm going to try either.

She watched an episode of Gossip Girl where Lassie died? Where Bambi's mom died? Where Mufasa died? Where Marley died? Where Dumbledore died? Come on, there must be more to the story!

When you don't know how to write a good plot for a show, just make sure there's a lot of death and a lot of sex, the two key components for an easy crowd tease+please.

Silent_Thrill 17

Never add the two, though! Necrophilia isn't a huge crowd pleaser, unless you're Clerks, that is.

Hey, how do you think true blood was so successful? ;)

And don't forget that new movie coming out soon: "Warm Bodies." I actually suspect that it's a parody of popular vampire love stories like "Twilight" and "True Blood." Somebody must have thought, "Hey, why are vampires the only undead getting any action? Zombies need love too, right?" Still, I do find it intriguing.

PandaKitteh 20

It was actually a really good movie. Romantic comedy with action and all. Nothing like shitty Twilight or True Blood.

Knightchaser27 25

I think I was sadder when Dobby died,than when Dumbledore died

olpally 32

Really???? Come on... Lol. It's just a tv show. Its not like it has anything to do with her life for real. Good luck op.

That's probably true, but maybe she's a little mental and thinks its reality. Some people are like that. Remember when Homer write fan letters to Die Hard?

*wrote* dammit. I'm going to get killed for that mistake.