By Anonymous - 20/05/2013 20:36 - United States

Today, I walked in on my husband making out with his accountant, the same woman who comforted me when he cheated on me the year before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 934
You deserved it 19 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Accountant? More like accountramp! Yes my joke was bad and I should feel bad.

Comments

You gave him a second chance. He blew it. Time to kick his ass to the curb OP, you can do better.

I agree with the 'once a cheater always a cheater'. I had a girlfriend although knowing she had cheated in past relationships. It was almost 2 years and for every guy that started flirting with her I got involved, because obviously I was angry, then another guy came along so I tested her faithfulness to me and didn't react. Look at that, she's gone off and snogged him. I know I'm generalising off of a past relationship but I don't know anyone who was once a cheater turn themselves around. Ps, my ex is a **** ;D

She's probably the one he cheated on you with in the first place.

catanita 18

Time to make a change in your life.......

She couldn't have been his accountant. everyone knows girls can't do math.

You dissever it you dumb bitch he cheats on you once and you still stay with him?! Wtf go to hell you ******* idiot!!!!

Wow, you need a lesson in sympathy and spelling. Another thing, I do believe that OP is in hell right now and your comment is not productive here.

Some people are just really unfit for marriage.

There are many people that don't like the idea that so many of us are suggesting that OP leave her husband. To them I would like to point out that OP's husband has cheated before. OP only knows of two women, but there could be more. If OP stays with her husband and tries to work it, do you really believe that she can forget about his cheating? That he was touching other women in the same manner that he would be touching her? For some cheating is an addiction, like alcohol. She can do all the forgiving and steps to try to create the bond they once had, but until he wants to change, nothing will happen and just like an alcoholics wife, OP will always be searching for those hidden alcohol bottles that he husband has stashed somewhere.