By Anonymous - 20/05/2013 20:36 - United States

Today, I walked in on my husband making out with his accountant, the same woman who comforted me when he cheated on me the year before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 934
You deserved it 19 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Accountant? More like accountramp! Yes my joke was bad and I should feel bad.

Comments

Ypetrol 11
marlenoysis 7

Trash!! Get rid of him he obviously doesn't appreciate you and you deserve much more!

I would of ****** both their faces up!!!!! Rawr!

I know the saying is "everyone deserves a second chance," and "forgive and forget," but not with a cheater. You don't know what trampy disease he could have brought home to you. Don't forget, "you live and you learn." LEARN

UnluckyGenius 21

It sucks her husband cheated twice. But the people saying "Should have left him the first time" are just jackasses. She sounds like a wonderful, devoted woman, she was willing to give her husband a second chance and not just throw the marriage away. I get annoyed by everyone who's solution to every relationship/marriage related FML is to dump or divorce the partner. TL;DR Come on guys use that pink thingy in your head called your brain.

OP knows about two indiscretions. How many more do you think there could be. This isn't the first time he's cheated. I could understand forgiving the first, but the second? Really?

mrd97 10

And you're still with him because?...

I understand that you like to give 2nd chances. But I hope you learned sometimes it's hard to give 2nd chances no matter what. I do hope you leave this man. Knowing that there are 7.1billion people in the world. And for that matter, there are plenty of men that are A LOT better then the one you just been with. I hope things get better soon!