By Anonymous - 20/05/2013 20:36 - United States

Today, I walked in on my husband making out with his accountant, the same woman who comforted me when he cheated on me the year before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 934
You deserved it 19 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Accountant? More like accountramp! Yes my joke was bad and I should feel bad.

Comments

Once a cheater always a cheater!!!!!!! If my husband ever did that to me he'd be out on his ass quicker than he could imagine! Your an idiot for staying after the first time, I understand how hard it must've been but you have to get out of that toxic r/ship for your own good!!

BellaBelle_fml 23

The pain that goes along with finding out that your spouse has cheated on you, especially with more than one person, and the broken trust and the disrespect is unimaginable to me. When you deeply love and trust someone and have made a lifelong commitment to them, to have all of that broken would be completely unbearable. But it's because of that deep love and trust that you have towards your spouse that makes it extremely hard for some people to leave once they have found out about their indiscretions. You are so desperate to keep that love and bond that you will sometimes go against your better judgement and try to salvage your marriage in hopes that they will change. I might not agree with it, but I can understand why some people foolishly stay with a cheater. Personally, I don't think I could bear to go through a situation like this and stay with my husband.

118- get that stick out of your ass!

Your offended by the term? Wow I apologise for having insulted you by using an abbreviation on an Internet site! Just to show how sorry I am... R/SHIP R/SHIP R/SHIP R/SHIP R/SHIP R/SHIP R/SHIP R/SHIP Feel better?

I'm personally more offended by 24's use of 'your' instead of 'you're'. Though to be honest I did go to reddit to look for /ship. Boy was I surprised by the results.

Jelbeztok 17

FYL because you had those horrible people in you life, but YDI for staying with a cheater.

What a ****. That goes to both of them.

Hopefully you learned your lesson this time.

GraceyGirl523 9

That sucks, but ydi for taking him back

I bet that you still won't dump that p.o.s.

Wealthyparrot 9

I knew I made the right choice, going into accounting.

BellaBelle_fml 23

So you want to be an accountant for the sole purpose of being an adulterous scumbag who helps in destroying people's marriages? Interesting…

That does suck, but you deserved it for not leaving him after the first time.

3rdbass 9

She's good with digits, apparently.