By Anonymous - 20/05/2013 20:36 - United States

Today, I walked in on my husband making out with his accountant, the same woman who comforted me when he cheated on me the year before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 933
You deserved it 19 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Accountant? More like accountramp! Yes my joke was bad and I should feel bad.

Comments

zen1979 16

She was obviously curious what all the fuss over him was about

Looks like you revealed his one true weakness to her: *****.

Reminds me of the time I got my phone stolen by a girl who had tried to "help me" track down the thief and had even attempted framing some random kid before it was found in her bag..!

LastJuan 6

It sucks how you can't trust some people now adays

Life_is_FML 22

Cheated twice? I think that's a sign for a divorce on his worthless asss

Depending on what state OP lives in, she could also sue said accountant for alienation of her relationship. Make a shit-ton off money off the tramp!

Why? Because people are lazy and greedy and I don't think there's an easier way to make a lot of money by doing nothing. Now, where's that boiling hot cup if coffee I just had??

UnluckyGenius 21

#149 you are a dumbass. The woman who sued McDonald's over hot coffee needed skin graphs, it was not just that it was hot. They were boiling it past the point that it could melt through ******* skin. Just cause McDonald's has good PR doesn't mean they weren't in the wrong. Now every lawsuit is a hungry money grab.

jem970 19

I would have left his ass and fire that cheating accountant. OP you need to pick up and leave. He is not worth the time and that **** is two faced.

Divorce the pig and kick the home wrecker out of your life. If a person cheats, they're most likely going to do it again some time later.

That's when you tell them that you have a transmittable illness and warn them to get tested soon or they will be neck deep in parasites.

If you let someone off with cheating once, you've essentially told them you'll forgive it the next time as well. That said, that does kinda suck, OP. I know how hard it is to find a quality reliable accountant.