By Anonymous - 02/02/2010 15:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my boyfriend watching a home made sex tape he had previously made with his ex-girlfriend. What's worse than him jerking off to it? He was crying and hugging a pillow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 247
You deserved it 3 106

Same thing different taste

Comments

FMLFML123123 0

snickerdoodles is a ******* bitch!!! someone had a typo who gives a **** get over it OP: **** your boyfriend to it nothing is betterthan homemade ****!

I love ur name lol. snickerdoodles. it's just fun to say lol

You, FMLFML, are the biggest retard I've ever laid eyes on. If you don't think what she said was in good humour you're a complete and utter moron.

agreed 42... notice he even has to say things twice lol... can't get a wordword unless you say it twicetwice XD

How does it feel to be the bitch of FML? I'm pretty sure everyone hates Snickerdoodles right now.

watermelonhesaid 0

No, girl. FHL. That guy is the one that has problems. I would've gotten my camera out and taken a picture of him then walked out. Haha!

love_it214 0

wow um yu deserve better he shudn even still have that leave his ass...not for the custom **** tho....how can yu call urself a man if 1 yu have a girl nd yet u jacking off 2 ur crien while jacking off n above all yu knew it was coming HE HOLDING A DAM PILLOW screw that evry guy will agree wit me...he shames our manhood he dnt deserve a dick

drunastunamazing 0

lmao!! seriously I didn't understand a word of that!

WTF eye dono ingles wy du yu do dat tu insalt mi kind! Jk for all of you would-be flamers

arinnicole 0

I agree with snickerdoodles. Learn English. Please.

ipooprainbows 0

haha! thanks for the translation. :)

Do your eyes keep bleeding because of what you are reading or because you are on your period? Do they make tampons for your eyes?

u just totally made my day. or at least, this currently evolving bathroom break.

I hate people who correct otherson the internet, but seriously, what the **** was that? learn English you ******* retard.

love_it214 0

aww im sorry kids this must be better for you..is it...I hope so..thank you for wasting your life judging something so simple as text...bt dis looks better.

Quiet_one 22

My problem with people who typ lyk dis is not with the grammar/spelling, but with the fact that it makes the voice in my head sound stupid when I'm reading it. Kind of like how reading all caps makes it shout. So, for example, IF YU TYP LYK DIS DA VOIS IZ STPID ND LOUD. See how annoying that is?

oceanbeauty 17

I agree with snickerdoodles. speak correct English. like an adult.

hah! I love this site for the comments alone.

this is a web siet nto a jbo interyiew so stpo being a btich and yes I speled tihs worng to psis you off frie cotrch

this is a true story.....I love that pillow.

FMLFML123123 0

snickerdoodles your a ******* fire crotch no one gives a shit if yu type like dis. it might be annoying but it doesn't mean they don't know english! every heard of typing fast??

yes, people care about it. Also, it is possible to type fast and not misspell.

the fact that you actually care about some spelling/grammar on the Internet is ******* sad.

FMLFML123123 0

okay I'll be honest.. I'm so jealous of your ******* red hair and well you know the English grammar. NOTT WAkE THE **** UP NO ONE CARES ABOUT TYPOS OR TEXT SPEECH. if you can't read it you must never text people in a rush. or you have no friends which would explain alot considering how ugly you are.

**** honestly shut the **** up because who gives a shit if someone types in a ****** up way if you don't like the way they type then don't ******* read it

twilightfreak779 0

Can we move on PLEASE!!! Just grow up. all you're doing is rehashing the situation. Let. It. Go.

@46: I agree... I'm jealous of her hair too. However, I think she looks pretty. P.S. Why can't we all just get along?

you're an idiot. I type 96wpm and I hit all the punctuation marks, proper capitalization, perfect spelling, and whatever else there is. typing fast while typing chatspeak doesn't make you cool, it makes you look idiotic, less intelligent, and lazy. you want people to stfu about your piss poor typing? type how you speak. moron.

summer_dawn19 0

i personally care a lot about grammar and speech. people that ruin it piss me the hell off. how long does one go to school to learn and be educated? Just to pop up on this website and ruin it all. if my kids ever spelled like that i would die. sorry i borrowed your FML account to rant summer. haha

juliabadulia 6

Dude, I care about grammar also, but come on this is ******* ridiculous. Stop telling people to use proper English, because as you can tell, no one is going to listen to you. It's the internet, not a goddamn English class, so who gives a ****?

killergummyworm 0