By NoThanksGrandma - 20/11/2011 07:37

Today, I walk into my grandma's house after having a fabulous lunch with a few friends. The first thing I hear is "Be a dear and help me change my colostomy bag." I lost that fabulous lunch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 325
You deserved it 4 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nanaprincess 7

quit whining. she obviously needed your help. grow up.

She was probably embarrassed to ask you for help too, I'm sure she wasn't excited about it either.

Comments

JinxosGirl87 0

People who say their lunch was "fabulous" sound like stuck up bitches. That could explain a few things.

well..........at least it wasnt a dirty old diaper u had to change.....

Wow, I never realized how mean some posters can be. This website is here to provide entertainment. Some of the subjects will be sensitive subjects for you. But that doesn't mean that you make assumptions and put other people down to make you feel better about yourself. Op lost their lunch, so I'm assuming that they loved and cared about their grandmother enough to help her. Maybe they were posting because later, they found the situation would be amusing to others(the purpose for this site). That's just speculation. The point is: we don't know unless op decides to post in reply to our comments. And if you're wrong about how they feel about their grandmother, how would that make you feel?

hellodeandra 8

Grow up and help your poor grandma. -_-

Someone is getting a lump of coal from grandma this year on Christmas.

jsprackman 11

#68 - Sorry, helping your grandma and complaining over it is not entertainment! OP wants to post it. Then accept what criticism people dish out! My mom, grandma to my kids just found out she has cancer again. They would do anything for her! Not cool!

rubberduckie72 4

lucky u have ir grandma. i worked in nursing homes for years and changed countless bags. yeah it smells, but its. not that big of a deal. all of my grandparents died before i was born. i never new a grandmas love, be grateful yout grand mother survived whatever caused her to have a colostemy bag and do it with love and respect.

KiddNYC1O 20

I lost both of mine to cancer, and I wasn't even born before one passed.