By Anonymous - 26/12/2012 08:30 - United States - Evergreen

Today, I unwrapped my present and, to my surprise, I had gotten a repair manual for my truck. Apparently, my parents are "Tired of seeing that piece of shit in front of our house." FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 498
You deserved it 23 108

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

HOW DARE THEM DISS OPTIMUS PRIME!

nycwrestler 17

Maybe it's time to fix up your truck.

Comments

saIty 17

HOW DARE THEM DISS OPTIMUS PRIME!

OscarDV 8

How dare YOU diss Optimus Prime! Referring to him as "that piece of shit".

In that case, I don't blame the parents. I wouldn't want an 18 wheeler in front of my house either.

nycwrestler 17

Maybe it's time to fix up your truck.

You're old enough to have a truck sooo, move it or move out... In case the Christmas present wasn't enough of a hint.

haha they are just looking out for me. I've been wanting to fix it for a while

They're saving you thousands of dollars in auto shop repairs... Or has your truck degenerated into a literal piece of shit? In that case, the best thing to solve that problem would be a shovel.

A new(old) truck might have been a better gift

No one said that they were trying to be subtle. My guess is that they were trying to make it NOT subtle

No shit. I was being sarcastic. OP's parents are being the complete opposite of subtle.

Subtle like a sledge hammer through a glass window...

Then fix it. You don't want to be the neighbors with the truck on cinder blocks.

Looks like it's time to call MTV and get 'em to pimp your ride. (do they still air that show?)

Cool, thanks for the info. I stopped watching MTV whenever they started airing Jersey Shore.

stewpididiot 11

I live across the street. I chipped in for the repair manual. Them ******* ain't cheap !! So fix the ****** thing before i have towed away !!

Who are you to tow a vehicle away off someone elses property? ... Thats the "stewpidest" thing ive ever heard.

Really OP. You are complaining about them giving you an opportunity to fix it before they have it towed. You are seriously hurting not only their house resale value, but the whole neighborhoods. FFS, it's in the front yard.

How is OP's truck hurting everybody's resale value?

TheDrifter 23

The quality of vehicles in the neighborhood affects peoples impressions when coming to look at a house. Rusted out Chevys on blocks in the driveway give the impression of a lower income area, which are known to have statistically higher crime rates and more domestic abuse calls (lousy neighbors)

lukep135 6

No one is not going to buy a house because there is an ugly ass car 8 houses down. Don't be morons

lukep135 6

The real world? I help my parents out with real estate, the only people who would give a shit for something so insignificant are Asians, and they only nitpick about ridiculous superstitious garbage

If you have a car in your driveway sittin on cinder blocks...you might be a redneck.

nycwrestler 17

If you're name is testestestes123, you might be a pedophile.

If you have two men wrestling together in leotards you might be a closeted ****.

nycwrestler 17

Unless this so called manual is titled: Automotive fiberglass, plate steel welding repair, and painting for Idiots, you're screwed. Just because it is cosmetically ugly, doesn't necessarily mean it isn't mechanically sound.