By Anonymous - 01/12/2011 07:00 - United States

Today, I turned 21. It's also the day I learned how it feels to have my foot and leg set on fire by a drunken idiot who thought it was a great idea to splash lighter fluid into an open-pit bonfire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 677
You deserved it 2 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

Atleast when you wake up after your 21st you'll have a burning sensation on your leg and not somewhere else...

Comments

leadman1989 15

Indian burn probably still feels worse. I know it doesn't lol, but they still freaking hurt.

lmaoatall 6

Don't worry! He posted the other day about licking the beaters on a mixer while it was still plugged in. He's bound to off himself soon.probably with fire, beer, egg beater, and and a roll of tp.

Did you make a wish when they put you out?

Probably "please don't douse me out with alcohol"

armywife0609 4

that would also be the day some drunk idiot got two black eyes.

armywife0609 4

does anyone know if its the op that votes for our comments that gives the points on our comments or is it everyone else?

Epikouros 31

Normally it's the moderators that give points to comments, but you'll get permission to rate comments too if you pose topless in your profile picture.

Takuya272727 16

Don't listen to the asses above. It's everyone else, and maybe OP. Each person has one point to nominate per message. Welcome to FML

perdix 29

And I'm sure you were stone-cold sober at this festivity. Alcohol: Almost as overrated as snow.(TM)

I agree alcohol is overrated.. But snow is awesome dammit!

leogirl95 12
jellitonoctopus 19

I'm going to assume the open pit fire is at the beach so just roll on the sand. Hopefully your skin is okay.