By sillydoggy - 09/09/2013 01:42 - United States

Today, I tried to get my golden retriever to stand in front of our church for a very short time to illustrate the point of a sermon. When I brought my dog up, he mounted the pastor's leg and began humping him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 195
You deserved it 9 681

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flashback.miss 28

well, your dog illustrated his point to your pastor... But out of curiosity, why did you need to have your dog stand in front of the church to prove the point of a sermon? Image?

It would be even funnier if the sermon was about chastity.

Comments

Tim2415 16

Wow. All dogs go to heaven, so why not... Ha!

Time to go to the V-E-T and get neutered

Male dogs still hump after being neutered.

Some times dogs will just mount, to show dominance over the other.

Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood -- Revelations 22:15 Bad idea, it would seem.

ninjuh_wingman 29

I'm not sure what sermon a dog standing on front of a church is suppose to illustrate, but your dog certainly illustrated something to the pastor.

I've never laughed so hard while reading a FML. Dogs can be really unpredictible sometimes.

Pls don't vote "I agree, your life sucks" anymore. It has 666 votes. Stop it. m/

monnanon 13

you must have a pretty liberal church if you can bring in a dog. obviously the dog was not happy being made to play along in a religion that doesnt recogonise him as anything but a second class citizen and protested the only way he knew how. either that or he is just a dog acting like a dog and i have uneccessarily anthropomorphized him.