By sexyconvo - 25/11/2009 07:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried to convince my boyfriend to come over, telling him it would be "worth his time." He asked, "How?" I said, "Dazzling conversation of course. Just kidding, you'll probably get laid." He replied, "Oh. Well I would if it was for the conversation." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 507
You deserved it 7 399

Same thing different taste

Top comments

caticaticati 3

And then I bet he laughed and came over anyways and you don't have a sense of humor. Also, why are you so upset that your boyfriend would rather have a conversation with you than get laid, if he was serious? Many girls would love to have that.

today my girlfriend got angry because I respect her and would rather have a conversation than f*ck her. FML

Comments

Mikki_Mik 0

hahahahhahah!!! oh mann i like ur bf.. thats freakin hilarious ahahha

LaughAtLaugh 7

you are a **** times ten!! don't turn your boy friend into a scum bag. leave him now and stay out of the gene pool

MangeMoi_fml 0

How the the **** is she a ****? Its her boyfriend. Apparently she's upset because her boyfriend was completely turned off to having sex with her. The boyfriend was NOT joking, and if he was..bad joke.

Um, life is not all about sex you ****. Guys are not *****, women are.

cmm724 0

she's not a ****. anyone who ever calls people ***** are the people not getting laid or not getting ****** good!! he was probably joking anyway.

Depressed_Roxas 0

uhh i dont know who told you boys arent ***** but omg you were lied to!!!!

You could kill him??? JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK!!!!!!!!!!

rainbowdrive 5

Uh, there is nothing wrong with wanting someone to be attracted enough to you to enjoy having sex with you, especially if that person is your significant other. Your bf basically saying he does not want to sleep with you is not a sign of respect, you idiots who are saying it is smh, grow up already. Being wanted for conversation only sucks. Im sorry OP, FYL all the way.

I don't see how she's a **** if he's her boyfriend.. Do couples not have sex anymore? it's an FML because her boyfriend just totally killed her self esteem.