By HaleyDrew08 - 26/06/2010 03:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried giving myself a bikini wax for the first time, and I'm pretty sure I didn't do it right. Now I'm laying on my couch with a wet rag and ice inbetween my legs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 000
You deserved it 20 099

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ok one: unless you are a pro or have actually bikini waxed before like in a course. NEVER EVER do it yourself. two: there us such a thing as hot wax and strip wax, and depending on what you are using you have to apply the wax a certain way and pull a certain way. three: If you are a girl, waxing in that area is more painful when you are or close to having, your period. fourthly: you have to taught (pull your skin tight) your skin so it is less painful. the softer or flexiable the skin the more chances it will hurt and brusies will form.

did you take tips from Kourtney Kardashian? never re heat the wax....

Comments

WTF????? if it's ur first time, get professional help XD

ahaha lol it sounds awesome right?! :) hehe I bet u get "The Triangle" ?? ^___^ lol :P

hahaha , yeah it sounds awesome!! I bet you get a "happy trail !" :D

sourgirl101 28

I thought a happy trail was the line between your belly button and your ______. I could be wrong.

oh well I call it te happy trail .! :)

happy trail- belly button to nether regions. aka treasure trail aka the arrow

DarkShinigami 0

if OP is like 14, maybe her parents done want her to do it. Maybe that's why she did it at home...

ok one: unless you are a pro or have actually bikini waxed before like in a course. NEVER EVER do it yourself. two: there us such a thing as hot wax and strip wax, and depending on what you are using you have to apply the wax a certain way and pull a certain way. three: If you are a girl, waxing in that area is more painful when you are or close to having, your period. fourthly: you have to taught (pull your skin tight) your skin so it is less painful. the softer or flexiable the skin the more chances it will hurt and brusies will form.

MissShilo 0

I agree with everything you said except for the first bit. Anyone can do their own waxing. It's not difficult. The trick is to read the directions.

perdix 29

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. You probably didn't get it right the first time, but don't give up. Keep waxing that pussy until you can do it with the right amount of pain being caused. I recommend trying 3-4 times a day, and for added skill, try waxing your anus as well. Good luck!

ArtIsResistance7 1

Epic fail. XD I guess you just gotta leave that kind of thing to the Brazilians.

#21 - if I am not mistaken- there is a picture of a white person on that there ID badge you are wearing.

ydi for doing it yourself. home wax kits usually aren't that good and the bikini area probably isn't a good place to do yourself...and yes I do realize they sell home bikini wax kits as well, it still sounds like a disaster waiting to happen though.

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah :'D you made my day LOL