By Anonymous - 23/09/2011 17:46 - United States

Today, I treated my boyfriend to an expensive dinner using the last of my paycheck. I had to excuse myself to the bathroom a few minutes in. I came back to find my plate empty. His excuse was, "I didn't want the food to get cold." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 970
You deserved it 4 366

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RebekahBrooke 9

Walk out and leave him stranded with the bill. Then when he freaks out about it say "Oh sorry I didn't want the car to get cold."

Comments

You must have been in the bathroom for a while if he had time to eat all your food...

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Maybe OP's guy is a human trash receptacle and all he has to do is open wide and slide the dish down his chute, plate and all.

This is the real reason women have eating disorders, their fatshit boyfriends take all the food. This is gonna get buried so bad lol.

ikickgingers 15

All fmls lately are about expensive restaurants. Wtf happened to the dollar menu?

SteelCladAngel 0

People like to do something classy once in a while...

krazy_glu3 0

They shouldn't. Look what happens... Things go wrong and they end up on FML.

ikickgingers 15

48 - what is this "classy" you speak of?? :)

MissBunnyWillEat 11

Thank you, 53. I ******* needed to know that. It totally pertains to the FML. I see it now. Holy ****, I lack imagination.

MissBunnyWillEat 11

****!!! My comments are getting thrown everywhere. Fuckity **** ****. Start thumbing me down, bitches.

ikickgingers 15

57 - you lost me, but I thumbed you up because you said Fuckity.

jayfishing 0

Miss bunny are u really that hot or are u some 40 year old man addicted to the Internet? Thats what pertains to the fml

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Have you seen the asses on McDonald's frequent clientele? Looks like somebody stuffed their pants with McDoubles.

tmmundy 17

57...Don't worry. My fuckity comments have been ending up in unknown places as well. lol. Heck, this one may not even go to the right place either. lol

iAmScrubs 19

If you're anything like me, you spend an hour in the bathroom doing something that should take two minutes. We both need to go to rehab for playing too much of the Family Feud App.

I'm usually blowing up this app, but point proven.

Lesson one - go to the bathroom before your food arrives. Lesson two - treat your boyfriend to that expensive dinner the next time you get paid, not when you're running out of money.

every1luvsboners 11

Good move on his part. He's trying to maintain a slender girlfriend while at the same time being an obnoxious pig. I applaud this man if he's still getting BJ's from you.

HomelessMuslim 0