By boblaj - 22/05/2012 16:11 - United Kingdom - Hastings

Today, I took the day off work to be with my wife, since she's always bemoaning my lack of romantic gestures. As thanks, she spent most of the day reading Fifty Shades of Grey, which is basically a blatant plagiarism of Twilight, starring a pair of two-dimensional BDSM freaks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 856
You deserved it 4 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dammit redbluegreen! You edited your comment and now I look like an idiot.

Comments

There's plenty of hot sex scenes in that book. Maybe, she wanted to have some ideas on how she can turn u on ; )

token_blackguy 18

A great philosopher once said, "Money over bitches."

You're pathetic. You turned a FML from complaining about something your wife did in to whinging about the plot of the book. Is your FML about the book or your wife? Dumb mutt.

Next time you see her reading that book just start taking her clothes off. She won't resist.

mmroberts1227 1

50 shades is not Twilight. Other than it is about a guy and girl falling in love. If she was more interested in reading a sex book than hanging out with you, you might as well just go to work.

Zeldasherolink 0

I just wanna say thank you for warning me not to read this book

Read the book! You'll understand why it's much more interesting than your inability to satisfy her. P.S. Fifty Shades of Grey is not twilight. WTF!

barnesrl 1

50 Shades of Grey is nothing like Twilight, both of which I have read. As for fanfiction, this is a rumor started to connect a new book to an older successful one in the hopes that it will sell better amongst the older books fans. Thus far, however, 50 Shades has held its own!

Caldwell123 0

Holy shit that's a long ******* comment! After reading the damn thing, I really want the minutes of my life back that I wasted on it. Ah, **** it. I'll just go have another cigarette. What's it matter? I'll be dead soon anyway.