By Anonymous - 23/04/2013 16:24 - United States

Today, I took my Spanish test, and I felt very confident. I got the test back later, and saw my teacher had written on it: "Congrats on the 94%, but I know you cheated." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 930
You deserved it 7 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Typical idiot. "I think you cheated because I think you're stupid."

Whistlee 8

Comments

Whistlee 8

I'm a teacher, but not too cynical. The kids I teach are too young to cheat with subtlety. They stare.

I can only think you must teach them a lot of interesting new words

Tourettes guy catches someone cheating: "YOU F*CKIN ASS!!"

It's stuff like that, that makes people lose respect for the teaching profession, which under normal circumstances is about as respectable as you can get

Typical idiot. "I think you cheated because I think you're stupid."

spekledworf 18

I hate teachers that judge. My teacher accused me of cheating because I used the word "coincidentally" in a paper. That's too big of a word for my vocabulary.

rg350dx 29

Should've replied, "You're a bitch. Is that word short enough to be in my vocabulary? If not I have another shorter one that comes to mind."

spekledworf 18

Nah I came right back at her and said "I was gunna use the term coinci-dink but I didn't think that was an appropriate word either"

That is a teacher you would like to say "**** you" to. What a dumb bitch. Can't except the fact that someone is learning.

kyu_Q 19

So she knows she does not have the ability to help anyone learn. No wonder she knew up cheated OP.

If you did or didn't cheat, you still got an A...still a win, OP.

Im pretty sure if OP did cheat and the teacher knew it, he wouldn't have the A, any competent teacher would know that.

therealafroninga 10

My teacher didn't fail us for cheating, she just said it would never prepare us fir life.

kyu_Q 19

@82 ....94% is not an A. What school did you go to?

81 to 90% is A & 90+ is an A+ in every school i believe except your's #90

Mr_Serious 6

nah, 80-89 is a b, 90-99 is an a, and 100 is an a+

100-97 A+ 96-94 A 93-90 A- 89-87 B+ Etc. where I'm from. Except we skip E and go right to F. For reasons unknown.

All of you people saying the different systems for grading are idiots. It changes for school, for state, for country. I mean, for my school an A is 93-97%, but for another maybe it's 90-96%. It's DIFFERENT.

It's a legitimate question. Just hope your Spanish teacher isn't here if you answer yes.

euphoricness 28

Fine I will say it; it wouldn't be an FML if OP did!

fishstick557 14

I guess your brain is too full of **** to understand the post.

Congrats on the good grade! And that's basically your teacher assuming you're too stupid to do well on a test without cheating. Ouch. Sorry OP

rg350dx 29

Donde esta mi pantalones? Buenos nachos.

rg350dx 29

My Spanish may be off but I thought "sopa" was soup... No Soup for OP? WHAT DOES SOUP HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?!

rg350dx 29

You would know if you were a nazi

24- You are correct: sopa is soup. The reason this has to do with the FML is that OP used alphabet soup to spell out Spanish words, which is how OP studied and did well on the test.

"No soup for you!" is a Seinfeld reference.

challan 19

¿Perdix, dónde está tu vibrador?

ArielTheMermaid 17

Me encanta la sopa! :) lo siento, OP. tu maestra es una perra.

olpally 32

Chinga tu madre, puto!!! Haha. :D

33- It's been about a year since I've practiced Spanish. 'scuse me for being rusty :P

El queso está viejo y pútrido. ¿Dónde está el sanitario?

nesseita helpito understandito espanolito

*random english comment coming through*

This is the length of Spanish I know: "No, no, I stay. I stay. Lemon Pledge."

Ça c'est l'espagnol, non? Non? Désolé, je suis canadienne.

BVBfan 10

Did you cheat? if so, ydi. But I'm just gonna assume that the being confident part meant you didn't so fyl sorta. an A is still an A haha

The million dollar question is did you actually cheat on the test?

thebaddayblues 3

That happened to me once. I cheated next time.