By Anonymous - 21/10/2010 22:04 - United States

Today, I took my iPod to Walmart to replace the battery. They tell me to call Apple. I go home again and call Apple. They tell me to call Walmart. I call Walmart. They tell me to bring it in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 801
You deserved it 3 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I swear they do this on purpose because they think it's funny.

Comments

Why would you take it to Wal-Mart? it has long been a common discussion about the fact that the battery in an iPod can ONLY be replaced by Apple! YDI for being so stupid!

MissErikaHart 0

23, ur english isn't too hot either

THIS IS YOUR FML MOMENT! "I HATE YOU," DOESN'T SAY IT WELL ENOUGH. YOU ARE A LOSER!

FMLinNMI 0

Wonderful that they finally got that cleared up. So Apple referred you to Walmart? That's news. Oh, and you're stupid for buying an Apple product. How dumb can people be for purchasing a product that requires you send it in for a battery replacement. Yes, I'm one of those people, my daughter talked me into it. I then later found out it would cost me nearly $200 to send it to them as we don't have a store around here. I will never buy another product from Apple.

oh apple...it's days like this when I'm glad that there are two apple stores near me. if I need assistance, I go, and don't leave until the problem is fixed. persistence is the key OP, learn how it works

Ummmm Isn't an APPLE I pod rechargeable by plugging it into your computer ???I don't think they have regular batteries. I'v never heard of that. I think someone is pulling your leg....... I have had mine for about 4 years now and haven't had any problems with it. When it's dead I plug it into my computer and it charges right up.

wow you are a super idiot. what the hell do you think you're charging when you plug it up to your computer? oh yeah, THE ******* BATTERY!

51 take it easy. Some people don't know that rechargeable batteries don't last forever.

After a while the battery life gets depleted though, depending how often you use it. You can take it in to Apple to have it taken care of, but they just swap the iPod. They don't actually open it up and replace the battery.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

Duh, idiot. But lithium batteries do die eventually and need to be replaced.

WOW **** YOU #51 JOHNNY ******* EXPLOSION. I had a ******* Blonde Moment.

sorry. But that comment was uncalled for. I am not an idiot. ok so its a lithium battery my mistake.

hahahahahaha u said what was on my mind, word for word!!!! lol

lilkilla13 0

WTF is the big deal? get off your lazy ass and go back

*Should HAVE gone to Apple IN the first place.