By Anonymous - 24/05/2009 01:41 - United States

Today, I took my grandma to the hospital to visit her estranged husband who she hasn't seen in years. After a thoroughly disasterous visit, we're waiting in the carpark and my gran strokes my face and tells me I have a lot of facial hair. I thought she was going to thank me. And I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 754
You deserved it 4 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She sounds like my mother. She has things to pick at, even if they don't always make sense or have a purpose. I'd just be happy that she didn't start buying you gift cards to spas to fix the problem or suggest products. Totally embarrassing though. Had you noticed this before she mentioned it though?

Well, at least it was your grandma who told you. It could of been worst.

Comments

poobear 0

ydi for being so ungroomed thats disgusting. i hope she gets you a waxing gift certificate for your next birthday or whatever holiday. also #18 thats what threading and tweezers are for i have sensitive skin so i use threading instead of wax for my brows

Phoenix_GAD 0

#5: Its "razors". Learn to spell before castigating someone. This thing does have the little red line that tells you when you misspell something. OP: Hahah thats funny, and sucks...um... shave? that would be an excellent idea.

Phoenix_GAD 0

The editing time was up.. OP: or she could just be delusional.

madam_mayham 0

Let that be a lesson, she hadn't seen him for years for a reason and I'd get on that facial hair thing.

why would she thank you for a miserable time? eh, i guess it was the thought that counts.

#20 and the fagman16 aka #21....why don't u too pieces of ****** shit do the world a favor and kill yourselves and stop writing worthless comments on FML....esp you fagman geniousfag16....nobody cares what you have to say so go choke on a dick cuz we all know that's what you prefer or your on feces and ******* die....and take that lil 13 year old bitch NATALIA15 with you and go kill yourselves together!!!! No one wants you shitholes on FML so please go eat shit and die fuckholes!! Genius_fag16 tanning causes cancer and hopefully that'll kill your lil ****** ass soon ********!! So hopefully you won't ever show your ugly gay ass face on FML again!!

normandin131 0

#27 If anyone here is posting pointless and retarded shit here it's you. Your insults are just a bunch of swears mangled together and make no sense. Oh and learn how to ******* spell idiot.

DanielKrick 0

um learn grammar? it's whom not who she hasnt seen for years but nonetheless...fyl

irishfever 0

first time i read this i thought it said your grandma was having a stroke... so hey, could've been worse and get it lasered off. works like a charm.