By Anonymous - 24/05/2009 01:41 - United States

Today, I took my grandma to the hospital to visit her estranged husband who she hasn't seen in years. After a thoroughly disasterous visit, we're waiting in the carpark and my gran strokes my face and tells me I have a lot of facial hair. I thought she was going to thank me. And I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 754
You deserved it 4 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She sounds like my mother. She has things to pick at, even if they don't always make sense or have a purpose. I'd just be happy that she didn't start buying you gift cards to spas to fix the problem or suggest products. Totally embarrassing though. Had you noticed this before she mentioned it though?

Well, at least it was your grandma who told you. It could of been worst.

Comments

Lol, try facial Nair. It works better than bleaching..it smells nasty! But it works. =]

There could be loads of ways around this. For example. You could actually have a beard. That's kinda weird, but wax it, no deal. You could have a lot of lanugo hair on your face, in which case, you should gain weight. Or your grandma could indeed have been seeing things. Sucks to be you, FYL.

#14- nair doesn't reelly work; it actually makes ur hair gro more. i would just make my own wax(yes I have before) or get an epilater Soo... I guess ur either really hairy or ur grandma's a bitch.

Reply under the replies section. You can use my reply as an example. That is all.

Probably reminded her of her estranged husband. Wax much?

Honestly, why are so many people jumping to conclusions, I doubt this girl had anymore hair on her face than anyother women. If it was bad, I'm sure she would have taken care of it by now (by the way, for all you smarty pants suggesting wax or razer- both make it worse: waxing stretches and irritates the skin, and razoring makes the hair come back thicker- nice). I'm sorry you had a cruddy day, it sounded tough to have to visite a grandfather you have not seen in years, have a horrible meeting, and than get in the car only for your grandmother to make a unprovoked comment. I doubt she really meant it, she probably said it in the moment because she was upset about what happened in the hospital, we all tend to say things we don't mean when we are hurt. Don't take it personally.

FYL? YDI!!! take better care of yourself stupid bitch. shave , do something with it. god damn, instead of writing this maybe you should be grooming yourslef. fuckyou,

Hiimhaileypotter 52

So much pent-up anger. Was that really necessary? Jeez.

#18 I don't know what kind of wax you use, but the kind my gf uses neither stretches or irritates her skin. Or any other girl i know for that matter YDI for having facial hair, that's super nasty or FYL if your grandma is crazy and you don't

Reply under the replies section from now on. Please. That really bothers me.