By Anonymous - 24/05/2009 01:41 - United States

Today, I took my grandma to the hospital to visit her estranged husband who she hasn't seen in years. After a thoroughly disasterous visit, we're waiting in the carpark and my gran strokes my face and tells me I have a lot of facial hair. I thought she was going to thank me. And I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 754
You deserved it 4 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She sounds like my mother. She has things to pick at, even if they don't always make sense or have a purpose. I'd just be happy that she didn't start buying you gift cards to spas to fix the problem or suggest products. Totally embarrassing though. Had you noticed this before she mentioned it though?

Well, at least it was your grandma who told you. It could of been worst.

Comments

everyone on here saying that she is ugly and disgusting , do you even know what she looks like? It could be no worse then anyone else and her grandma is thinking of someone else. My grandma sometimes thinks i'm her husband (i'm a girl and look nothing like a 90 yr old man as far as i can tell). it might just be how confused her grandma is. Or maybe not, in wich case the OP might want to think about doing something. But just stop making assumotions, its incredibly obnoxious and annoying.

I wouldn't take the comment seriously--unless it's true, in which case deal with it perhaps?-- people can usually be quite spaced out and delusional from emotional moments such as this one.

readblink 1

I think it's a shame that people are judged so harshly because of something like bodily hair. (I'm talking about the comments calling her a bitch or saying she doesn't groom)

OmgItsAnaBeatriz 0

Wow People, Don't Be Harsh On The Girl...We All Have Hair :D I Support Hairy People ^_^ -Now If Ur A Werewolf, I Don't Support That.. And Everyone Else Who Is Being Harsh, Are All Fags -.-"

Jessaly_fml 0

Old people can be really unnecessarily judgmental. When I was thirteen my grandpa, out of NOWHERE, mind you, told me I "dressed kinda funny". I was wearing a hoodie, skirt, leggings, and converse. That same year my grandma told me I was "getting quite a belly". And she never ceases to comment on my acne. What REALLY pisses me off is that old people are the ugliest, most flawful things EVER and they think they have the right to judge. Screw that. Besides, it's my grandma's side of the family who gave me such crappy skin. Maybe it's your grandma's side of the family who gave you so much hair. You should ask.

should of told her that she is old and that her ****** is haunted.

FYL! hopefully ur g-ma doesnt have favorites though, or stalk people