By mark - 05/03/2012 22:55 - United Kingdom

Today, I took my girlfriend out to a nice restaurant for our anniversary. Mid-way through the meal, a guy at the table across left for the restroom. My girlfriend reached over and swiped the guy's wallet from the table. My gonads went AWOL, and I couldn't even bring myself to call her out on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 213
You deserved it 29 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Petunia888 13

Yeah, OP, what the hell is up with you having morals?

11 what the hell is wrong with you? You need to be slapped around because you obviously have no common sense.

desireev 17

First of all, OP wasn't bothered by this.. He was extremely turned on. Hence the 'gonads went AWOL' being part of the FML. And second of all, how does it NOT bother you?! Stealing is wrong. You said 'grow up'. Are you implying that adults aren't or shouldn't be bothered by this? REAL adults have jobs and don't steal and would find this to be immoral and wrong on so many levels. So you, quite frankly, need to grow up!

KiddNYC1O 20

The girlfriend needs to grow up, ass piñata.

zakkcarter 7

Get back to the kitchen..... In the real world, (not perfect dreamland) people steal, alot. Believe it or not, even "real" adults steal. No sure where youve been but stealing has been a way of getting something you want for a long ass time. Garunteed you have stollen something in your life. So i cant see why anybody wouldnt be used to this behavior.

I'm assuming she doesn't want to go Dutch.

Petunia888 13

Oh no, she's buying. Or the guy that got his wallet jacked is buying. Thanks random stranger!

You've been struck by a smooth criminal... *music*

TSN619 7

As long as its the Alien Ant Farm version

that's a shit move from both of u.. i understand u were shocked but come on.. grow a pair!

perdix 29

She's just teaching the guy an expensive lesson in minding his personal property and vigilance. And you guys are getting a free meal out of it, and depending on how much cash the idiot was carrying around, maybe a movie or some consumer electronics.

shankle1234 0

Wtf did you get yourself into! You better watch your stuff when you BREAK UP WITH THAT THIEF

DKjazz 20

Finders keepers, losers weepers. Yup, she sure is a keeper. OP sounds like a weepy loser.

Well, I do not see how your gonads were effected by this incident. Also, why the hell are you scared to say something, especially if you have been with her long enough to have an/multiple anniversary(s).

I hope that she gets caught for theft and you - for aiding and abetting. You deserve one another - just don't breed.

What you deserve is some thumbs down, because I had just posted my comment, and was proof reading it. Then all of a sudden another comment appeared and instantly got a thumbs up. *Tisk Tisk*