By Eddie - 07/08/2011 19:43 - Israel

Spicy
Today, I took my clothes off in front of my girlfriend for the first time. She made a weird face for a moment, then burst into laughter. She couldn't stop laughing, no matter how hard she tried. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 890
You deserved it 4 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's up with all the FMLs with all these extremely nice girlfriends lately? Like the one that wouldn't kiss her bf cause of a pimple. What a Sweetheart.

Just do the same when she gets undressed.

Comments

HowAreYouToday 34
BelleBelle_fml 11

Will the real gayboii please stand up!

This is somehow all of your own fault for not realizing your ugly. (I, meanwhile; have always been self-aware of how stupid & ugly I'am, thus trying to prevent people from making the mistake of sleeping with me.). But YOU sir, are a thoughtless, selfish jerk.

usually id make a big deal out of this and get pissed off... but im in a good mood right now, i feel ******* quality and i really cant be ****** arguing about it :D

perdix 29

Don't be so hard on yourself. No matter how ugly you are, there will always be a girl or two that will want to **** you. (Good-looking guys get a lot more choices, but even ugly guys get a few.) Trust me, girls tend to be a lot more forgiving about our looks than they are of their own (and a lot less superficial than we men.) Don't stop a girl of trying to sleep with you -- she knows what she's doing ;)

You know, you may be right... "No matter how ugly you are, there will always be a girl or two that will want to f*ck you." 1. If they find out you have a huge dick. 2. If you're filthy rich. 3. If they have low self-esteem and/or are ugly themselves, and figure they can't do any better.

perdix 29

goshpeople, you are right, those are some cases. But every now and then, a nice-looking woman will become enamored with a guy who is not generally considered handsome. It's rare, but it happens. ;)

I know, I was just being facetious. I'd say those girls are lucky. They managed to find diamonds-in-the-rough.

maz255 10

oh c'mon perdix, that only happens in ****...i-i-ive been told

StopDropNRoll 11

81 - you forgot about the alcohol. Never forget the beer goggles. Buy a few bottles throw a party...you get the point :D

One of the hottest women I know dates some chubby normal looking guy, she likes his personality.

AaronTkr 0

Lmfao @the first 2 comments.

talktomandybaby 8

Try and learn to spell before you try and insult somebody, bitch.***

twizlet 0

or you dipshits can realize some people spell it that way. y? bcuz they can. next time YOU try to insult someone you can learn to grow a brain. and now id love to see what ur small minded ass has for a comeback.

19 - how the **** should i know? ('': am i really your mate?

Reminds me of wen I went to say HP 7, some random chicks were giggling and talking thru the entire movie, was annoying as eff

Unless you saw a guy taking his clothes off during the movie I believe this is the wrong FML ;)

SolemnlyLove 7

should've shut her up by plunging it down her throat