By steven - 24/01/2013 05:16 - United States - Orinda

Today, I took an IQ test and ended up scoring above average. Feeling good about myself, I decided to bake some cookies. After 30 minutes of them not doing anything in the oven, I realized I forgot to turn the oven on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 178
You deserved it 34 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone makes dumb mistakes. Unfortunately, it was your turn.

Clearly you are of such supreme intelligence that the little things, such as turning the oven on, do not trouble you nor disturb your state of elevated thought. It's ok, your probably a genius.

Comments

I think the test speaks louder than a simple cooking mistake... No matter how dumb it is

keep in mind your IQ is only what your capable of

Haha. It was cute thinking about it. Being all so happy that you actually didn't realize that you forgot to switch it on. It happens.

I've done this before trying to cook pasta and forgot to turn the burner on, I was getting really pissed till I realized I goofed........Everyone does this at least once its nothing that goes against what the test told you.

I'm guessing that either the test was fake, or that it was online and that we should stop trusting the Internet. The Internet is the devils playground.

30 minutes? How did you not figure that out after 15 or 20, I mean when do cookies ever take more than even 10??

I think it depends on the recipe, and the amount because of heat distribution

I haven't seen too many recipes that require more than 20 minutes of baking. But that's okay, OP; we're all entitled to the occasional bout of cerebroflatulence.

Laurenluvz 11

To be honest this really isn't much of an "FML". Yeah, it's pretty unfortunate/ironic ( I'm not sure if I used that term correctly ) But really, it's just a story of something going well and then they made a small mistake that a large amount of people make. o: It's more of a YDI situation. Congrats on the high IQ though!

Not that bad, even the cleverest people forget basic things like that :)

medichick 5

Well they say that people with higher IQs have less common sense. At least you'll prob get a good job and go far in life, just can't cook lol