By steven - 24/01/2013 05:16 - United States - Orinda

Today, I took an IQ test and ended up scoring above average. Feeling good about myself, I decided to bake some cookies. After 30 minutes of them not doing anything in the oven, I realized I forgot to turn the oven on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 178
You deserved it 34 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone makes dumb mistakes. Unfortunately, it was your turn.

Clearly you are of such supreme intelligence that the little things, such as turning the oven on, do not trouble you nor disturb your state of elevated thought. It's ok, your probably a genius.

Comments

Well, better to forget about turning it on then burning them ;). Simple mistake OP.

Average just doesn't count for as much as it used to, sadly.

You found out you have high IQ and now you're baking cookies??? What next, "let's build a rocket ship with play dough"

loke31 2

fml just doesnt mean what it used to mean anymore, does it? Yeah, your life sucks, you accidentally wasted 30 minutes.

This reminds me of when we made robots in school I made mine and my friends watched me set it up and when I pressed power it did nothing until I found out I didn't program it...

LoneBooker88 16

you must have cheated on the test :P

Proof that just because you're smart on paper doesn't mean you're smart in the real world. I know too many people who have straight A's, but can't keep a conversation going to save their lives. It's annoying.

Not being able to keep a conversation has nothing to do with intelligence. People skills is something completely different. Also, OP, forgetting things (like turning the oven on) has nothing to do with intelligence either.

The_9th_Doctor 18

you know online IQ tests are all fake right?